Someone

As the following week came by Jisung was preparing with his Dance team.

Everyone was busy as some were rushing to finish their exams and some were ready for school to end, along with some event.

Jisung was looking around the hallway as if to be searching for something. Felix tapped his shoulder startling him.

"Why do you look so lost? Are you looking for someone?" He raise an eyebrow at the last sentence. Jisung look away and his cheeks tinted in pink.

"No, I'm just doing something." He said trying to walk away, though before he could walk any farther, a deep voice calls for someone else. The squirrel immediately turned around.

"Yo, Y/N!" Felix greets her as she was walking down the hallway opposite from him.

They both high five each other and chatted like they were old friends. Jisung grit his teeth tight as Felix points to him. Y/N nodded and smile a bit.

"Thank you. I'll try but why?" She ask Felix but he just didn't reply but shrug away sadly.

"Just enjoy," was all he said before turning on his heel to leave them two alone.

Y/N reverted her attention back to Jisung and flashes him a smile. A smile he loves to see everyday.

"Felix told me you were looking for me. He also said something else too but I don't know what it was about." She said as Jisung kept his calm stares on her figure. The girl was getting nervous over time as Jisung wasn't giving her any answer.

"I..." He begin slowly and quietly, "I just want to find you and perhaps we can hang out tonight? I can get you food as we hang together." He offers and her eyes widens.

Was Jisung asking her out or is he just wanting to hang out again like normal times?

Yes, they hang out once in a while but this one came out a bit more major.

It's like she have to or else it could break him.

Staring into each other's eyes, Y/N nodded.

That night they went out to walk around the city. The cool air was blowing softly. It was getting warm. People were going home to rest as for the two teenagers, they were just starting their night together.

"I can't believe you wore black." Jisung stated. Y/N rolled her eyes.

"You are too so shut up. Besides what's so bad about that?" She pout while taking a sip of her boba. Jisung smiles sheepishly.

"Nothing, it's just that we're magically matching without trying, did you know that?"

Right then she turn to face him. Her eyes confused for a second then her face tinted red. Quickly she look away from him as he let out a chuckle.

"Anyway, did you bring your Polaroid tonight?" He ask her, causing her to give him a questioning look.

"I carry it everywhere I go. I thought you knew that." She giggles, taking it out from her small bag. Jisung looks to the ground underneath them with a smile. Of course she would and he knew she will.

Jisung had a reason for asking her to join him that night. He wanted to tell her something. He needed to tell her rather than just leave her hanging.

"Take a picture of me." He requested.

She was speechless.

"Y/N," he slowly begins, " this might be my last night I'll get to go out after school to hang with you."

Her eyes widen and she froze.

"Why?"

Jisung lean back against the railing where they were currently standing at. His eyes darted back to the cars driving under them. They were standing on a bridge.

"I'm leaving after the dance." He told her with a forced smile.

Just like that her world came crashing.

"In exchange for my picture tonight," He hugs her, pulling her against his chest as he comforts her tearful eyes.

"I want to take a picture of you with your Polaroid for me to keep."

「️☆️☆️☆️」️