Chapter-4 : The ice prince(2)

Pretty baby wonton😍

To all the old readers pls re-read the chapters for understanding the story better.
Tnk u

**************

Both of them walk quietly, no words being exchanged. Wonwoo walking ahead while Mingyu follows him from behind. He stares at the back of Wonwoo's head as many thoughts run around in his mind.

'Why did I agree to walk him home? Cause I'm so sure I was upset at him a few hours ago.

Well i was upset but truly speaking, I don't know why but I was extremely worried for him.

Like Ao mentioned, I feel like protecting him too. So when he said he was going out alone I got anxious.

Since there have been sightings of rogues around alot and some border patrols getting attacked by the also.

Which is why I resulted in walking him home now. Not that I mind but hyung still hasn't talked to me this whol-'

"Stop staring at me like that."

Suddenly Mingyu hears Wonwoo saying quietly.

"Huh?"

"I can feel you staring at me from the back."

"Oh…….ah, sorry."

Mingyu now fastened his pace to walk beside Wonwoo.

"It’s just that your not looking at me at all, in the pack mansion you did the same thing as your doing now. Your avoiding me very clearly for some reason  y'know."

"I'm not. I’m always like this."Wonwoo stated curtly.

Mingyu went silent for a few minutes while they walked along the snow, making shuffling sounds.

"Hyung are you perhaps mad at me? I don't know what I did to you but are you upset at me?"Mingyu questioned.

Wonwoo stopped walking to stare at Mingyu. Noticing this Mingyu also stopped walking.

"You don't remember do you?" Wonwoo mumbled something which caught Mingyu's ear but he didn't understand what it meant.

He turned around to see Wonwoo looking at the ground.

"I’m not. Why would I be? We met today after many years. Today's our first meeting so why would I be mad at you for no reason?" Wonwoo said.

"Then why do you sound like that?" Mingyu asked walking closer to Wonwoo.
"If I did something then please tell m-"

Right then Mingyu slips on the snow and falls on Wonwoo. They both land on the snow groaning.

Mingyu curses himself under his breathe trying to get up, failing to notice the tingling sensation he felt around his chest seconds ago. Ignoring it he gets up trying to apologise to Wonwoo but he was stunned then and there,

"Ah!! Hyung I'm so sorry! I’m so clu-"
His breathe stops as he sees Wonwoo underneath him.

Wonwoo was also staring up at him. Mingyu did guess Wonwoo would be handsome and without his glasses on now that weren't blocking the view, Mingyu could clearly see the others facial features.

He had such delicate yet sharp features, it was quiet unique in Mingyu's opinion.

Those berry red thin lips, that cute nose, that soft yet smooth pale skin that looked so fragile and those sharp eyes, the way they look up to him with a mysterious glint in them. Mingyu couldn't stop staring at them and unconsciously he blurted out something.