Chapter-10: He knows?!!

Double update for the missing month I didn't write.

^This is a drawing I made for Mingyu's wolf. It's not that gd but I'm happy the way it is.

I'll try to draw things nd scenes from the story if I can.

○☆☆☆○

The giant wolf looked up at Wonwoo, it's furr covered in dark red liquid as it dripped down from the wolf's sharp canines.

And Wonwoo didn't fail to notice the red glowing eyes of the wolf that stared back at him. Piercing his soul.

'Red eyes....A trueblood......the only true blood that I know is-'

Wonwoo lost focus and let the grip on the other rogue lose. The rogue took the chance and bit his shoulder.

Wonwoo groaned in pain as the blood oozed out of his right shoulder, the pain was making his eye sight blurry.

He couldn't get up from the ground as his shoulder pained sharply.

The healing had started already so he got on his side to see what happened to the rogues. The guard wolf had taken down the rogue that it was fighting. And the other rogue that bit Wonwoo was now lying on the ground near the giant wolf's legs. The trueblood had taken down that rogue also.

The trueblood stared at Wonwoo for a while before turning and looking at the other black wolf, which was standing near the wounded wolf now.

Wonwoo thought that the true blood was talking to the guard wolf through a mind link. And after a few moments the guard wolf nodded and shifted.

That guard wolf was a tall male with pale skin and dark hair just like his furr. He picked up the light brown wolf in his hands and turned around. He started running into the direction of the Kim pack quickly.

The true blood turned it's head to Wonwoo who was still lying on the ground.

Wonwoo knew who the wolf was and he was sure that if the wolf got too close to him now it will know who Wonwoo is to the trueblood.

In wolf form werewolves are more sensitive to the bond than in human form. So even with the fake scent Wonwoo had the trueblood would still feel the pull of the true mate bond and know who it's mate is.

The wolf walked closer and closer to Wonwoo making the laters heart beat fasten. Wonwoo shut his eyes tightly as he feared what would happen next.

Would the wolf get shocked? Would it sneer at me? Or worse it would hate me and leave me...? all these thoughts clouded Wonwoo's mind as he prepared for the worst.

But his eyes snapped open when he felt a wet feeling on his shoulders. The trueblood was licking his wounds.

Mates lick each other to heal faster by the strong power of the bond.

'But why is he helping me? Isn't he shocked to know I'm his mate?!! Then why?!' Wonwoo desperately tried to know staring shocked at the trueblood.