Chapter-12: Truth

I'm not dead. YET.

☆○○○☆

" I'm sorry hyung."

Mingyu stroked through his hair and ruffled it before sighing loudly, " I shouldn't be using my scent to suppress you or your wolf if you don't want to talk to me or face me. I was a bit of an ass in our first meeting weeks ago, well not a bit. Big of an ass and an idiot to be honest.

If you hate me I can accept that but still, I want to apologize for then and now too."

" I'm very sorry hyung!!" Mingyu said bowing with his head down in front of Wonwoo, the later flinching at the younger's sudden action.

It was rare to see an alpha, a Trueblood at that bowing down to someone and apologizing, alphas were prideful even the gentle and kind ones too, sometimes.

That must have taken a lot of will and determination for his wolf to lower it's head to me, even though I'm not his official mate yet...He's really trying, to be sincere and nice. Even though I'm the one who kept pushing and running away from him...

" Please don't lower your head in front of me Mingyu-ssi, you didn't do anything bad. You shouldn't apologies for anything."

Mingyu peaked up a bit to see Wonwoo having that look on his face again, the look that felt like he was about to cry, and that tugged at his heartstrings.

" No, I should." Mingyu got his head up and looked at his mate, " I scared you then didn't I? I'm not dumb. I know you got scared by the fact that I was shocked to see a male true mate, you also thought I'd reject you too didn't you?
Don't worry I'm not that much of an ass. I still want to give this....us! a try."

Wonwoo moved his head up so fast Mingyu thought he'd pop a bone. The other was wide-eyed and shocked, as expected since he didn't think he had much of a chance with the Trueblood.

" But wh-" Wonwoo got cut off.

" I should leave since both of you forgot I existed in this room for a while now. Well, don't mind me and continue~" Junhui said smugly walking towards the door.

" Jun...don't go," Wonwoo whispered and Jun was so sure without looking that the younger Trueblood was glaring at his way right now, but he didn't care. Like always. He stepped closer to Wonwoo and placed his hands on the other's shoulders.

" Wonu it's ok. Everything will be ok. Trust him a bit, he won't hurt you. And I'm right downstairs. If you need me just call, I'll come." Jun said gripping on his friend's slightly trembling shoulders.

Jun walked off to leave but turned around near the door. " I know you don't know anything and have a lot of things to question your mate but be understanding. Look at him as a person rather than an alpha. I know you're not stuck up like others but Wonu has gone through a lot in his short life, be gentle to him, and patiently listen to him Mingyu-ssi."

" But of course. If you hurt him and break his heart I'll skin you alive and feed your minced meat to my pet goldfish. Have fun~" Jun ended smiling eerily at Mingyu when he was closing the door shut.

Mingyu would be lying to himself if he said a cold breeze didn't go down his spine when he heard what Jun said to him at the end.

But in all seriousness, he wanted to talk to his mate and clear things out.

" Let's sit on the bed. You can put your shoes by the door." Wonwoo said as he slowly walked near the bed and sat down, signaling Mingyu to take a seat too.