Chapter-3 : The ice prince(1)

A quick update for all those are still reading this and voting💖

**************

It's was almost evening.
The sun is a bright orangish-red. And the clouds are mixed with red, blue, purple and Orange, creating a beautiful painting in the sky.

The show was glistening with orange lights. It was a beautiful scene yet again.

Wonwoo was supposed to come to the border pack house now, other pack members also came back from their outing and Mingyu was more than curious to see his hyung after all these years.

It has almost been 6 years since Mingyu saw him. So he was excited to see how his hyung looked like. Was he still the same as before or did he change?

Such thoughts were going on his head until his sensed a person close to the main door. He didn't know how but he could clearly feel their presence.

*knock* *knock*

Some was at the door and Mingyu could clearly feel them.

How?

"I'll get it." Jungkook said jumping up from the couch where he was chatting with everyone while Mingyu was scrolling through his phone.

He  walk to the door and open it. His expressions lightened up and he shouted "Hyung your here!"

Taehyung got up to greeted Wonwoo. They both hugged him and told him to come in.

Mingyu POV

And all this while I was just sitting on the couch and staring at the door.

Maybe I'm looking forward to meeting him too much....that's why I can feel his presence.

He stepped in and I could see the man. He was tall and lean. It was clear that the person had handsome features but he was looking down for some reason. I couldn't see his eyes either. He was wearing round sized glasses which looked way over fashion for him I thought.

But werewolves have very efficient eyes. So why did he need to wear glasses?

But the strange thing is my wolf got awakened when both our eyes met for a second.

That's weird.

Because my wolf doesn't act like this. It listens and stays calm most of the time. So it acting up like this.......
I wonder why is it so tensed?

I got up to greet Wonwoo hyung like the others.

"Nice to see you again hyung. Do you remember me? It's Mingyu. Kim Mingyu." I said.

He only glanced at me and blowed.

"Yes I remember you. Nice to meet you again Kim Mingyu-ssi."he said without looking at me.

His deep yet low baritone  was so smooth yet nice to hear.

But I was kind of sad because his ignoring me and he doesn't even look at me while talking.