Chapter-5: The ice prince(3)

It was holidays time so I went to a family gathering. So it got late for me to write the new chap. Sry.

For bring late I made the chapter longer than normal. Hope u like it!!

**********

It's a Sunday morning. The sun is bright up in the sky today and the weathers good also.
And Jungkook thought this was a perfect morning to go visit his parents and as he thought he did go visit them, with his mate of course.

He knocked on the door and his father Jeon Hyungsik opened it, standing tall and confident infront of them.

"Dad your still here at this time of the morning?" Jungkook said hugging his father and so did Taehyung.

"Can't miss your mothers breakfast on a Sunday morning! It's my day off in a whole week. I'm enjoying it." Hyungsik chuckled closing the door and walked to the living room.

The pack alpha's house was a mini mansion like the pack house but less bigger.
It was two floored and contained a living room, kitchen, study and alot of rooms with a master bedroom which the alpha and Luna stayed at.

Wonwoo had the room far left on the second floor, the most isolated one. And Jungkook's room was the one near the stairs.

"Who is it honey?" Jeon Jinyun asked from the kitchen.

"Jungkook and Taehyung hon." Hyungsik shouted back as he sat himself on the couch.

"I'll go help mom in the kitchen." Taehyung said removing his jacket and putting it on the hanger beside the door.

"Try not to burn the kitchen ok, darling? Last time you almost got us killed by using the oven." Jungkook mocked, since Taehyung didn't have that great skills in cooking.

Not that Jungkook minded though. Because he was a good cook himself like his mother, so there was nothing to worry about food for him.

"Shut up!" Taehyung replied blushing and Jungkook tried to pinch his cute mates cheeks but got his hand slapped away.
Cute- he thought to himself.

Hyungsik was on the couch busy watching tv but Wonwoo wasn't near sight. So Jungkook thought to wake his sleepy hyung up.
He climbed up the stairs and knocked on Wonwoo's door but there was no sound inside. So he slowly opened the door to see a big lump on the bed. He quietly creeped over to the bed and breathed in before he shouted on top of his lungs,

"Hyung!!! Dog! Yeontan's on your bed!! Look look!! He climbed up!"

The lump of sheets jolted up falling of the bed while Wonwoo is still standing on it, eyes wide open in fear. But when he saw there's no dog around he noticed Jungkook laughing hard at him and he then understood what the younger brother of his actually did to him. He threw a pillow at the later but Jungkook was fast on his feet as he dodged it and ran out the door before Wonwoo could catch him. Wonwoo sighed before getting off the bed.

"Can't believe your still scared of dogs when you yourself are a werewolf. Btw moms making pancakes! Hurry up so dad doesn't eat them all!!" Jungkook peaked out his head from the other side if the door.

"Your mean you don't finish them all? Father told me how you devoured 8 pancakes in one go you beast. And being a werewolf doesn't relate to me being scared of dogs. We all have things to fear. Like you who's afraid of spiders."
Wonwoo said getting into the bathroom while Jungkook only laughed and went down stairs to his mate.