A Very SHINee Thanksgiving

I climbed into Dahyun's car, holding my apple pie in my hands. Dahyun sat in the driver's seat, beside me.

Dahyun: "Did you get the pie?"
Areum: "yeah"
We were on our way to Kibum's house, which he shared with mine and Dahyun's brothers, Jonghyun and Minho, and Taemin and Onew.

Once we arrived we walked into the house. I hugged Kibum and Jonghyun and ya know the other bitches and then right when I started to walk....

BOOM! On the floor went the pie.

Kibum: "Areum!"

Dahyun: "I spent 3 fucking hours making that..."

Onew: "I'LL EAT IT! Hand me a fork!"

Minho: "ew... no"

Onew: "Fine, I'll use my hands."

He sat on the floor and picked up the food, eating it.

Kibum legit made this face.

Dahyun: "OOF!"

Everyone stared at her, including me... obviously... wouldn't you also stare at someone who just randomly screamed oof?

I was laughing my head off.

OOOH, SOMEONE'S CRUSH IS BIG LIKE HIS DICK! Wait... I bet it's small... nevermind.

I walked over to her and wrapped my arm around her. I pulled her aside.

Areum: "4 words, 15 letters 4 syllables... You Have To Flirt."

Dahyun: "What?"
Areum: "Nothing"

I winked then pulled my arm back and walked to the table.

Areum: "I'm assuming the chicken is for Onew."

He smiled.

Onew: "Yeah, b-but you can have some i-if you want"

Hmm, the stutter... a small sign, but he's probably just congested.

Dahyun was standing next to Kibum.

Me being a natural flirt, I know the signs. I don't even flirt on purpose... this means I've made some awkward encounters with crushes in my past... lets just put it simple and say they didn't work out.... Obviously... Or else I wouldn't be working as a cashier at a coffee shop and work at my local supermarket. It's not like my books sell either...

Guys are stup- Wait onew is pretty cute... nevermind... He's stuffing his face with chicken right now... that's a weird thought for that moment... also, he's your older brothers best friend... Get it together.

I sit down in the chair next to him, not being able to help myself from staring.

I don't even like him... Maybe because I love chicken and he loves chicken. Who knows.

Kibum stood next to Dahyun.

Kibum: "Wow Areum isn't saying one of her dumbass jokes"

He totally said that so he can fake laugh... I'd never miss the chance to say a dad joke tho!