I didn't know

When I woke the events from the night before flooded my mind and my face turned bright red. I got out of bed and and and got into the shower. As I was about to get out of the shower, I heard the doorbell ring. I wrapped myself in a towel and went to answer it knowing that Kuroko wouldn't.

   "Hai, hai. I'm coming." I said as I walked down the stairs and answered it only to see Kagami standing there.

   His face turned bright red as he looked away. I realized why he was blushing and my face turned bright red and I slammed the door in his face and ran up stairs to my room. I heard the door ring again and this time I heard Tet-nii open it.

   "Ohayo, Kagami-kun. Why are you here so early in the morning on a Sunday?" I heard Kuroko ask.

   "I'm here to see Megumi." He said.

   I decided to finish drying off and get dressed. I pulled out my purple and white shorts and a white tank top and put it on. Then grabbed my purple "bite me" half shirt and put that on. After I put on my undergarments. I grabbed a white pair of basketball shoes and made my way down stairs. I could hear Tet-nii and Kagami talking in the living room as I neared the bottom of the stairs.

   "So where are you save my sister going today?" Tet-nii asked.

   "I was thinking the arcade, then the movies, and maybe after that the courts." He spoke.

   "Sounds good to me." I said as I turned the corner and face them.

   "Hey Megumi, you ready to go." When Kagami turned to me he blushed saw what I was wearing.

   "Onee-Chan, why are you wearing American clothing, no one will be able to read it." Tet-nii stated.

   "That's fine, the only person who needs to understand it is Kagami." I stated with a grin.

   I put on my shoes and we left. We started heading towards the arcades, but then he turned and led me somewhere different.

   "Why the graveyard?" I asked.

   "I heard your mother was buried here, I would like to pay my respects to her." he answered.

   "You don-" he cut me off.

   "I would like to if you would let me." he looked at me as he said this.

   I led him to he grave and we played pur respects to my mother.

   "You know, my mother is burried in this graveyard. She died because of a car crash too. Ironic huh." I looked up at him, but he was looking at the grave.

   "I didn't know." was all I could think of to say.

sorry for the late and short chapter, I've been busy with school (I'm an 8th grader) hope you enjoyed. BTW i put a pic of Megumi off to the side