Chapter One: Blind Date

[Hanny's POV]

All I do is to make contract and to deal with someone else problem....

But it wasn't easy... especially when you're around with a bunch of idiots.

"Hanny~ I burn the cookies~" Mark smiled at me like he didn't do anything.

"Can you eat it for me~" I dipped the cookies into the milk, smiling at Mark.

"I can't, Babe~" Mark started to stroll away from me, still putting that stupid smile on his face.

I threw his stupid cookies at him while he laughed like a donkey, running like a coward sheep.

"Breathe in... and ou~t." Francine patted my back and stroke it, up and down.

"Calm down, sis. Ignore that idiot."

If you're thinking that Mark and Francine is my sister and brother....

Well.... You should stop thinking about that...
You're perfectly wrong.

Francine is my friend, more like a sister and Mark... he's my ex boyfriend, but we decided to be friends.

"Where are you going?"

I asked Daniel who's running around the house with his bag.

"Out... I'm going to meet someone... so Bye!"

"Remember the rules! If it's a date I'll kill you!" I shouted while he bid me a goodbye.

Mark, Francine, and Daniel are the real siblings. And I'm not included.

Their mother and father can't stay with them even once, so their parents decided to make a deal with me~.

The deal is, I should visit them once in a day and report it to their parents.

Rules:
No lies
No hiding secret
No falling in love

Talking about the third rule... that rule is the reason why Mark and I broke up.

The third rule is not the only reason... Wolf and a Vampire can't be together...

Wolf has a nasty blood type. And I do not like it because I'm a vampire...

Vampires are so choosey when it comes to blood types.

I almost looked like a skeleton just because I didn't drink blood for one month!

My companion should be the one who provides the blood but Mark is a wolf... so I can't drink it~ eew

Back to the rules~

If I break the rules, I might die or they can make a better punishment for me.

And that's the another reason for us to break up.

For now, I'm sleeping on their couch...

I know it's not included to sleep in their house but they didn't say I shouldn't... so yeah.

[Fourth's POV]

"Do you have notes? You take notes, right?! FOURTH ANSWER ME!"

I slapped Justin with my binder, glaring at him irritatingly.

"Ow.... T-thank You!" He smiled.

"Let's play again! I CANNOT ACCEPT MY LOSS!" Renz suddenly jumped on my table, pointing me and Prince.

"What's wrong with this guy?" Prince sighed.

"Ignore him 'til his mother kill him." I said, standing up from my chair.