Chapter Eight: New Girl

[THIRD PERSON's VIEW]

"Brother!" Sahun shouted as she walk around, messing up her study table.
"What us it, sis?" Woohun scratch his head, yawning with eyes closed.
"I can't find the potion you gave me," Sahun said, walking out of the room.
"Please find it and pleeease arrange my things, brother, Thank you! I'm late!" Sahun dashed before leaving a peck on Woohun's cheeks.
"Oh god." Woohun snorted, wandering his eyes around the room.

Woohun took a breath, walking towards the study table. He took an another deep breath, trying to detect the smell of the potion.
Unfortunately, he can't smell the potion.
"I know I left it here." Woohun mumbled.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Do you have it?" Seung-ae smirked, sipping on her cappuccino.
"Yes, of course." Hanny slid a tiny bottle on the table to Seung-ae. Seung-ae pick the bottle up, observing the sparkling color of it.
"I thought it would take months to have this?" She asked.
"Well, you're a special customer and I don't want you to wait." Hanny chuckled.
"Don't worry, I guarantee you, that is safe." Hanny added, pointing the bottle with her two index finger.
"Alright, I'll send you the money." She stood up, grabbing her phone on the table and started to text someone.

*ding *ding *ding

Hanny's phone vibrated, informing her that her bank account has received the money.
"My work here is done, adios." Hanny said, leaving Seung-ae smirking at the bottle.

[FOURTH's POV]

"Good morning, First!" Renz said, running with a open arms.
"Jesus Christ, get away from me." I pushed him with my feet, placing my bag on my table.
"Let's skip school and get our asses to the internet café! I heard there's a new guy who beat the most-"
I threw a paper on Renz, making him glare at me.
"Go ahead and skip class, you're free." Prince laughed.
"I thought you guys are my friends, REAL FRIENDS!" Renz wailed, hugging Justin tightly.
"Just friends not including the 'real'." Justin pushed Renz's face, chuckling at him.
"Whatever." Renz shrugged, walking back to his chair.

After a minute, an old man walked in with his bag and things. Obviously, that our teacher.
"Good morning, students!" He's teaching my favorite subject, Korean History.
"Good Morning, Mr. Thomas."
He's an american but he's fluently speaking korean and he's been teaching Korean history for decades.
"We have a new student here, guys. She's not a transfer student because she's just from another classroom.... Welcome her with big heart, kay?" Mr. Thomas said, grinning at us.
"Kay." We replied.
"Ms. Kim, You may come in."

A girl with a black bag pack with a printed logo of sf9, and a keychain of 5urprise hanging on the zipper's edge. She smiled at us and I got the goosebumps. I glance at Renz and noticed he shivered with a wide eyes.
"Hello everyone! I'm Francine Kim, I hope I'll get along with you all!" She smiled, glancing at everyone until her eyes landed at me.
I bit my lower lip, hoping she can't remember me.
She suddenly smiled without hesitation.

"There's a vacant sit for you, Ms. Kim." Mr. Thomas pointed the sit at the back.... well I'm at the second to the last row... and definitely, she'll going to fill the vacant chair at my back.
"Thank you, sir." She bowed and started to walked towards her chair. She glanced at me and noticed I'm sweating too much sweat, she then glanced at Prince and give him a glare. Glare?
I looked at Prince and he gave back the glare that Francine gave.

This is interesting.

She finally sat down and ang hang her bag on the side. The class started making the students groan in boredom. I put my gaze outside the window and peacefully absorbing the air slapping me gently.