Chapter Seven: Punishment

[THIRD PERSON VIEW]

Hanny spend her night at Woohun house and forgot to go at Jaehyung's place.
And now she's asking forgiveness to Jaehyung.
"I'm so so so sooo sorry, Jaehyung!"
Hanny cried, spouting about what happened last night.
"I swear! I didn't expect to fall asleep and-"
"Alright~" Jaehyung frowned.
"My food got wasted last night but I'll forgive you." Jaehyung sighed, patting Hanny's head.
"Really?!" Hanny jumped up, shaking Jaehyung blisteringly.
"You're always forgiving Hanny easily, that's not good, man." Chenseok opened a chip with a glare at Hanny.
Jaehyung suddenly laughed like a donkey.
"Do I easily forgive someone?" He smirked.
"I'm a demon! Why would I forgive someone without punishment?" Jaehyung leaned towards Hanny and put his face in front of her, making the girl faze down to her spine.

Hanny brought her legs up to her chest and wrap it with her arms.
"I'm really sorry..." She gulped.
"The punishment is just easy and simple." Jaehyung smirked.
Hanny bit her tongue while crossing her fingers, hoping Jaehyung will go easy for her.
"I just want you do this for me... I'm kinda tired." He gave her a paper of to-do list.

To Do:

1.) Fill the fridge with veggies, fruits, viands, softdrinks, beers, junkfood and desserts
2.) Kill the humans who supposed to die.
(Only humans who's listed in the book)
3.) Make a deal with Mr. Terri.
4.) Buy BLACKPINK's lightstick and the shirt at the online store and g.o.d's new lightstick and get the tickets for the next concert.
(The most important one)
5.) Meet Mr. X

Hanny frowned at the paper then glance at Jaehyung.
"Ignore the number 2 and 5." Jaehyung calmly smirked.
"You want me to buy lightsticks?!" Hanny shouted, throwing the paper to Jaehyung.
"It's easy, jerk!" Jeahyung crumpled the paper and throw it back to Hanny.
"It's expensive!" Hanny threw the crumpled paper back to Jaehyung.
"Then should make a inhuman task for you?!"
Hanny pouted and hesitate to pick the paper.
"Whatever!" Hanny picked the paper up and put it in her coat.
"By the way, who's Mr. Terri?" Hanny shook the dust off her and fix herself to look at Jaehyung straight.

"Remember the guy who's making deals with the demons? That's Mr. Terri."
"Ahhh~ That guy who made a deal with a demon just to have nice hair?" Chenseok made an amusing belly laugh that made Hanny and Jaehyung join to laugh.
"His ridiculous." Hanny mumbled.
"He wasted his soul for something stupid." Jaehyung said wiping his tears with his handkerchief.

Hanny laughed humorlessly, grabbing the umbrella on the table.
"I'm going to the supermarket." Hanny shove her hair backwards and opened the window beside Chenseok.
"Are you going to start the punishment?" Chenseok asked.
"Isn't obvious?" Hanny sarcastically said, lifting her shoulders with annoyance.
Hanny jumped on the window and slowly sat on the window frame.
"Go now, Hon. People might thought you'll going to suicide." Jaehyung waved his hands back and forth. Hanny opened her umbrella and put her shades on, she gaze at Jaehyung with a smirk.
"I'm not a stupid like you." She stuck her tongue out at Jaehyung before flying away.
"You-" Jaehyung poised to kill Hanny and Hanny stuck her tounge out again.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

After getting all she need, Hanny walked silently at the side walk while hearing a pleasant songs of her favorite boy band, g.o.d and BTS.
She blushed when the voice of Hoseok a.k.a J-hope or Hobie came out. She rapped along with Hobie in his song named 'daydream'.

"Daydream daydream oh." Hanny smiled even though the bags from the supermarket was heavy. Hanny scrolled happily as she spun with a smile. Hanny's hands reached for her umbrella hanging on her pants but she can't see any trace of her umbrella.
"Where's my umbrella?!" She screamed, searching her whole body but her umbrella was nowhere to be found.
"Where did I put it last time?"
She recall all the places she went.
"Ahhh~ I left at the baggage counter." Hanny laughed and turn around to scroll again to the supermarket.