chapter two

―*―  

  ―*―  

For these couple of seconds we just stare at each other. Her tiny face didn't hide the surprisement. In fact, it was showing all the emotions which she couldn't hide from me. She didn't expect me to show up here.

- "Amm.." – she mumbled. What made me amused, was her shy tone. Super shy. The way she speaks, makes expose her all weakness which she keeps towards me.
- "How do you know my address?" – Now, she almost has sound scared.

Her eyelashes. Tempting lips. And her beautiful shy voice. I re-licked my lips by my pinky tongue, as I sent her a glare, from top to the bottom. With slowly sight move. I had to squint my eyes, playing with my long fingers on the door's frame, finally deciding to talk.

- "Hi, lady." - I pulled myself from the frame, to now stand in front of her in a better position, slipping both of my hands inside of the pockets of my black leader jacket.
"Stiles told me. You don't mind, huh?" – I cocked my eyebrows, watching her face carefully with my dark pupils. Her sight, still so scared at me. Such innocence.

- "Umm..no. No, just.." She took a deeper breath. I easily spotted how nervous she was. The little space between her breasts moved, as it received my attention, but I've tried to focus on her eyes. – "He respects my privacy a lot, so I'm kinda, you know..surprised? He would never give away my stuff to a random person."

My eyebrows raised again. - "So what, I'm a random person now, hm?" – I murmured kind of amused, yet showing her a serious sight of mine. Her cheeks started to fill in with the reddish tone, as my inner me chuckled. I have noticed the tiny stain of black nail polish on her right cheek.

- "No, I didn't mean that, I'm just.." – meanwhile I licked the top of my thumb, as it moved closer towards the nail polish stain on her baby cheek. I stepped only one step closer, placing my thumb on her skin, being delicately and slowly with the movement. I rubbed off the stain, slowly moving my long slim fingers a bit lower, to caress her chin while looking deeply into her tempting damn lips. – "Surprised to see me, I know. I just had wishes to see you again, is it bad?" -
This little creature completely freezed In front of me. Her huge green eyes were staring at me, but I didn't like the way this sight looked. I cleared my throat, taking the thumb off her cheek, slipping both hands again inside my jeans's pockets. – "I shouldn't have come here. Forget it." – I mumbled, pressing my lips to myself, as I moved my sight away, now turning and giving her my back.
Deciding to walk away. Stiles completely forgot to tell me how stubborn this girl can be.
What surprised me, was not the way that she didn't stop me, but the fact that she didn't say anything, as I easily heard the door hit behind me. She closed the door.
I looked into the right direction, shaking my head and smirking ironically to myself. Great. I just fooled myself. My right veiny hand slipped out the black iPhone from right pocket of my threadbare jeans, as I picked my bro's number, awaiting till he will answer. I pressed the phone onto my shoulder, while trying to extend my left hand to back pocket, reaching for my cigarettes. I waited for a while till he will take it. And when he answered.. – "Right man. Coward girl. You were right." - I laughed while moving the package up to my lips. Taking one of the cigarettes by my teeth. Then I saved it back on the pocket and I took the lighter. I ended the call, saving the phone too, and then lighting up my cigarette. I found how a girl on the other side of sidewalk was passing. I sent her an amused sight and began to walk away from the house, going for my brother.
Let me be clear, I didn't come here for sex. Only to escape a bit from my shitty life though. Having new experiences which I felt when I met this redhead. But I guess she is too much of a coward and a kiddo to face it. I need someone more confident. Yeah, I guess that.