Chapter 16

Brooklyn's POV:

I stared up at him silently as he stared down at me smiling. I couldn't get over how nice and forgiving Liam was. God I was falling hard for him.! He wrapped his arms around me in Harry's van. We were in the backseat keeping warm while Harry was driving in the front with Alyssa. Zayn and Perrie were asleep, Niall and Kylie were laughing about something, Louis and Eleanor were tickling each other. My hair was soaking wet! I took one of my hands caressing it and then took the hair tie off and let my wet brown surround my shoulders and back. I ran my hands through it while thinking about everything that's happened so far. It was so amazing at how much could happen ever since I got here. I looked over to Liam who was still looking at me with admired eyes. "What are you staring at?" I asked with a confused look on my face. "You." He said truthfully not taking his eyes off of mine. "You're so weird!" I said laughing and playing with his dripping hair. He yanked my arm off and said, "You can insult me all you want but don't touch the hair!" "Seriously? What are you Zayn now?" I asked giggling. "Dead serious." He said way to seriously. I gave him a weirded out look. "Just kidding!" He said. "But seriously those comments hurt." He said chuckling. I stuck my tongue out at him. He crinkled his nose and stuck his tongue out back and smiled. I smiled back. All of this smiling and laughing lasted for what seemed like hours. He leant in and placed his warming lips on mine and wrapped his arms around me as I put mine around his neck. My fingers played with his hair as he pulled me closer. His muscles flexed as I started to lay my hands in them. I broke apart and laughed. He smiled and pulled me back in kissing more passionately than before. This was terrible. I mean it wasn't terrible kissing him... I actually really enjoyed that part but just how I couldn't get enough of him was a terrible habit. Ugh, I just wished we could stay like this forever.

Liam's POV:

When she pulled away from me a second time I couldn't help but frown. She grinned and put her fingers on my mouth and lifted them into a smile. Once her hands pulled away my faced stayed like that. I swear I could just stare at her all day that it was insane.! I had to hold back though because I knew she wanted to take our relationship slow and I totally understood that. It's just that I mean I wanted to stand up and exclaim to the whole world that ' I LOVE BROOKLYN PAYNE!!'. I was that deeply in love with her. But she was so self conscious and doubted about herself which I really didn't get because she was a absolutely gorgeous inside and out no matter where we were she managed to take my breath away. Then there was the pros and cons:

Pro: She is my girlfriend and I love her to death.

Con: She's my sister.

But I didn't care and I knew she didn't either. I promised myself that I would protect her no matter what and that was what I planned to do. She meant that much to me. I was about to keep my train of thought until Harry yelled to us, "Liam and Brooklyn it's your stop now!" He laughed. I grinned at Brooklyn and interlocked my fingers with hers. We exchanged goodbyes with everyone and hopped off. It had stopped and raining and was back to a perfectly sunny day. We both went inside and took showers, got changed, and just hung around the house for a while. I had a pair of nike basketball shorts on with a black tshirt. My hair was messy and ruffled but I liked it that way. I just plopped myself in Brooklyn's room on the bed while she was brushing her hair in the bathroom. She came out about 5 minutes later wearing a New York tank top and grey high waisted shorts that showed off her long slender legs. She had her hair down naturally which was my favorite hairstyle out of all of them. She saw me sitting there and smiled sitting next to me and faced me with her legs crossed. "Do you want to play 20 questions?" She asked curiously. "Sure!" I said happily to do something that wasn't boring. "What's your favorite color?" She asked excitedly. "Umm... Purple!" I said. She nodded and moved on. "What's yours?" I asked. "Purple too." I smiled. "Tell me about yourself." She said listening for my answer intently. "Um there isn't much to say.... I was born in Wolverhampton and I have a older sister and two parents. I like to play football(soccer) and hang out with my friends and sometimes I sing but I don't do it a lot in from of people." I said shyly. She grinned and asked, "Can you sing for me??? Pleaseeee?" She gave me puppy dog eyes. "Okay but just for you." I said giving in. I started to sing "This" by: Ed Sheeran for her and watched her expression the entire time. She looked amazed and was filled with curiosity when I finished. She starts to clap and whoop. I laughed and she laughed too. "You were INCREDIBLE!!! You should try out for the X-Factor!!" She said wide eyed. "I'll think about it." I said winking at her. She blushed hard and started to draw shapes with her fingers on the back of my hand. "What about you? Mystery girl.? What's your story?" I asked smirking cheekily at her. She looked down at her feet and said, "Well I supposedly had two parents. My mom was a professional dancer and my dad was a lawyer. But I guess they didn't want me and dropped me off at the orphanage when I was 1. When I grew up eventually I kind of shut everyone out except for Juliet.... She was the only person I could talk to. And she actually cared about me too. She would always take me to dance and football(soccer) practice and made sure I was okay and everything. But then your parents came one day and adopted me. And when I met Danielle I thought I would get along with her the best. But then I met you. And the first word that popped up in my head was hot like really hot. I'm just kidding but you were cute. Most brother and sister relationships don't end up like this but I like how ours is so far." She said breathing out heavily and smiling to herself when she said those last words. "I like ours too." I said marveling at her. She smiled back at me and pecked me softly for a minute on my lips. We broke apart and pressed our foreheads together and stared at each other's eyes. Her's were full of lust and sparkle. "So what do you want to do now?" I asked. "Well we could watch a movie if you want.?" She said curiously. "Sounds cool to me." I said turning the tv on in her room. "What movie?" She asked. "How about.... Twilight?" I asked wondering if she liked that sort of girly stuff. "Why not?" She said putting two thumbs up. I inserted the DVD and with only 45 minutes into the movie she fell asleep in my lap. I chuckled and turned off the movie and tucked her into bed quietly. Kissed her nose softly and left trying not to wake her. I then jumped on my bed in my room and began to fall into a deep sleep just like Brooklyn from a long day.