Chapter ten

Hi. Thanks Bouncing_Ferret for the idea of the chapter. I would be hitting my head against the wall yelling "Brain work!" Or something like that. I usually end up walking into the wall after that because I take my glasses of as not to break them.My mom would kill me if I broke them.I hope you like the chapter.

.......................Your POV ......................
I am not going with Harry. I don't want to look in the mirror of erised.I already know about Nicklous Flamel. Harry won't let me and without him and the cloak I'm more likely to get caught. Also I want sleep.

I read a Harry Potter book as I was falling asleep and it falls in the floor. I'm to lazy to pick it up. Well it's not like I have roommates or anyone can get in here.

Wrong. Harry somehow don't ask me how got in. Maybe with his invisibility cloak. I guess thaw painting leading to my room was open. It really doesn't matter how.

So I was asleep when I hear "What!" That scared me. I grabbed my wand and jumped out of bed. Harry was holding my Harry Potter book. I'm now glad the other books are up. "Heh heh." I chuckle nervously. "Why is there a book about me here?" Harry asks."There's a lot of books about you." I say hoping he'll just think its a book about how he survived Voldemort. "Not these type." He says. He sounds angry. "You might want to sit down." I say. He sits down and I start to explain.

"I was sent to another universe where there is a book and movie series about you. Those were and I guess are my favorite books. In that work I had mean abusive step parents and one day while I was reading a Harry Potter books me and the books got sucked here and fell out of the sky. That's how I know what I know. The necklace part was a random guess though. Wow that took a lot of breath." He has one of the funniest looks on his face I've ever seen. Somewhere between confusion, anger, and surprise. Congerise, A new emotion.

"Was that the only reason you were friends with me?" He asks. "Even if I hadn't read the book I would probably be your friend. I don't know. Please tell me you aren't going to quit being my friend. I promise you I will be crying in my pillow all night if you quit being my friend. You were probably my first friend.I don't want to say my first friend started to hate me at  2  in the morning the day after Christmas. That's not a good thing." "Well I found ." "A mirror. The book said that.The mirror or erised. I'm assuming you're still my friend. I'm tired and I'm going to sleep. Good night or morning I guess.Whatever."

Other than that I have nothing. I guess back to hitting my head against the wall for ideas. Or people helping me. I want the second one. Bye.