The makeover

Third person p.o.v:
Haechan, Lucas and Jungwoo then placed their bags in Mark's house and proceeded to the mall in Jungwoo's car. They went to the mall and first went to the salon, because the hair makes the man. "Hey Jungwoo! What can I do for you today?" The stylist asked. "Hey Mina, so my Friend over here needs a makeover could you give him the bad ass look and um. Do your best. "Ok I'll do my best go get a bite or something, come back in only an hour.
Jungwoo p.o.v:
We came back in an hour and saw a guy similar to Mark's body shape... "PRESENTING THE NEW MARK LEE!" Mina said turning the chair in anti-clockwise direction. Woah daebak Mark looked like a different person...well only the hair. "Thanks Mina!" Jungwoo thanked her, handing her money at the same time. "Any advice for Mark?"He added. "yesss of course! Mark lose your glasses" she sighed as she facepalmed herself. "But I won't be able to see.." Mark replied. "Don't worry about that hyung, we can get you contact lenses!" Haechan said while pulling Mark to the optical shop just opposite the salon. "Aish you Haechan!" He whined. They then left and brought Mark to the optical shop. "Mark! How about this brown one?" Jungwoo asked hoping Mark would say yes. "Um sorry Jungwoo but I don't really like that brown. How about a lighter shade of brown?" The Canadian asked. "Yooo Hyung how about this lighter brown?" Haechan asked. "Ah~ Haechan knows me best!" Mark said as he grabbed the coloured contact lenses from Haechan.
[Time skip]
"Mark! You look fucking fabulous!" Haechan yelled. "Yah! Lee donghyuck watch your language!" Lucas reprimanded the child of Satan. "Sorry hyung" the child apologised. "Mark you look amazing! Taeyong is going to fall in love with you for sure 100% sure!" Jungwoo said cutely. "hahaha you think? I know I look fabulous, but this doesn't fit me." Mark said with a bit of doubt. "Woah! Since when did the sass come in? Did you get back your Canadian swag again?" Lucas asked curiously. "Well if I'm going to look like a bad boy I have to sound like one don't I?" The Canadian replied the elder. "Oh I see, we'll get back at Taeyong, I promise hyung." Haechan confirmed. "But don't you think he still needs to learn how to be more bad ass?" Lucas asked. "It's ok hyung, I got that covered." "Well ok Mark... we'll get our bags from your house and we'll see you tomorrow at school." Haechan said, voice slowly trailing off. Mark then changed back to his own clothes and went home with the three. They were walking to the exit when Jungwoo spotted Jeno and his Boyfriend, Jaemin. Jungwoo and Jeno were best friends till Jeno left for America and came back after a year with his Boyfriend Jaemin. Well of course Jeno introduced his Boyfriend to Jungwoo, after all they were best friends. "Nana! Jeno!" Jungwoo called out. "Jungwoo!?" Jeno said as he dropped his lovers hand to hug his Best Friend. "Ehm... am I less important then Lee Jeno?" The fluff ball questioned. "Of course not babe! But you know that Jungwoo is my Best Friend!" Jeno explained, while running back to Jaemin to embrace him. "Hmph! Are you sure?" The jealous one asked. "Yes Baby Nana~" Jeno replied, while giving a quick peck on Jaemin's cheek, as Jaemin blushed. "Yah!!" Jaemin exclaimed, as he hits Jeno on the arm. "I hate to interrupt Jungwoo... but we have to go home now." Said a slightly annoyed Haechan. "Oh shit sorry Haechan." Jeno and Jungwoo then bid goodbye and left.

Hello! Sooo I extended the story thought of doing it because i felt like the content needed to be evaluated and yea u get me. Anyways...
[Have a good day!]
[stay awesome]

[Authour-nim 👻💜]
Word count: 657