plan

Guanlin p.o.v:
"Why not choose me.." I heard Daehwi mumbled. "It's ok Daehwi." I said trying to calm my Best Friend. "That's it... I'm goanna create a plan." He looked up and I saw his puffy and red bloodshot eyes, he wiped the remaining tears that were trickling down his cheeks.

Oh shit this doesn't sound good.. he's goanna go real into whatever plan he has to break Mark and Taeyong up I swear.

Daehwi p.o.v:
I thought of a wowza plan to break the both Mark and Taeyong up I just needed Mark's phone.
"Mark!" I shouted across the hallway running to him.
"Oh hi daehwi!" He said greeting me with a hug.
"Hey Mark May I borrow your phone? Mine ran out of battery."
"Yea sure!" He said reaching for his phone in his pocket.
"Wait where is it.. oh found it"
"Oh thanks! Btw I need it till last period.. Mind if I borrow it till that Long?"
"Hmm sure, just don't lose it okay?"
"Okay. Thanks Hyung!" I said pulling him in and gave him a quick peck on the cheek.
"Yah daehwi ah- "
"byeeeee thanks hyung!!"

Taeyong's p.o.v:

I walked into the hallway, out of that disgusting class  I had just now, I saw my beloved Boyfriend with daehwi wondering why? So I hid behind the lockers, and looked. After their conversation ended, daehwi have a peck on Mark's cheek, the feeling of anger, disappointment, jealousy and sadness engulfed me, I came out of my hiding spot, Mark and me made eye contact, he knew now that I had saw exactly what daehwi did to him.
"Taeyong ah it's not like what you think.. I don't- "

before he could even continue,, I slapped him right across the face.

"Yea. Fine then be with Daehwi and not me" I said with tears in my eyes, trying to hold them didn't work, I ended up bursting out in front of him. Followed by me sprinting
"Taeyong!"
"ITS NOT WHAT YOU THINK, WAIT." he added before tripping over his own leg.

Mark's p.o.v:

Shit what am I goanna do now. I thought kicking every single piece of litter that was on the street, I didn't know how Taeyong saw me and daehwi in that way but we are only friends..

hey omg I am so sorry ITS BEEN ALMOST TWO MONTHS and I have finally updated I'm so sorry guys ! I've been quite busy during May and I just couldn't seen the time to update so here's a short one . Hoped you enjoyed it.
-Author nim

Word count: 431