The begining

Everyone has to agree this GIF is adorable

Everyone has to agree this GIF is adorable.^^

Mark's p.o.v:
As usual Taeyong bought me coffee, and whines about it.
"Have you made any progress?" Jungwoo asked.
"Huh?" I asked, I literally have no idea what the heck this hyung is talking about.
"He's referring to the revenge plan you idiot!" Lucas reminded.
"Oh that, fine." I responded quickly.
Since the change, I've been getting a lot of confession letters from boys and girls. And some were even apology letters as they used to tease and bully me. It was 8.30 on a Monday morning(blue). Taeyong hasn't arrive yet to buy me coffee so I went to check my locker as Johnny hyung tagged along. "Hey! So I think Taeyong is falling for you!!" Johnny squealed. Huh. That hyung never squeals, interesting. I thought. "Stop telling me this shit and tell me what the fuck was going on!" I asked impatiently. "Ok.. so we were at lunch and instead of calling for Jaehyun.. he called your name!" "Wah. Awesome, you making progress!" Said Taeil appearing out of nowhere. "Yah! You scream the shit out off me Moon Taeil!" Said the Canadian.

Timeskip to lunch:

"Jungwoo hyung, Buy me food!" Haechan whined.
"Number one, you are old enough to buy your own food, two, I'm not using my own money and three...NO!" Jungwoo addressed.
"Fine" as the child went to buy his own food.
MEANWHILE
Taeyong's p.o.v:
I couldn't help but stare at Mark, he just look so cute eating his food. Ok wait Lee Taeyong what are you thinking about? "Earth to Taeyong? Calling once, twice, thrice? YAH! LEE TAEYONG!" "Huh!? What yes Mark?" "Mark...? HELLO I'M JUNG JAEHYUN! AND NOT MARK LEE YOU KNOW? YOU CALL ME JEFFERY SOMETIMES TOO!!" Jaehyun yelled  and great the whole cafeteria could hear it. Including, Mark...
I look up to see Mark smirking at me... crap...
end of Taeyong's p.o.v

Third person's p.o.v:
Immediately everyone in the cafeteria started gossiping about what just happened. Taeyong looked up to see Mark smirking at him, while Taeyong murmured 'fuck'. He then stood up and head straight for the toilet.
Mark noticed the older and signaled the gang(127 & the other three uwu) to follow after.  "He's on the run." Mark said as he whispered to Lucas. They then went to the bathroom and hope they did find Taeyong.
Taeyong's p.o.v:
I stood up from the cafeteria and sprinted to the toilet, I pushed the door open and looked at the mirror, I was red... I was blushing.. was it due to Mark? Am I falling for him? That can't be.. I'm straight. Right then and there out of all places I had to question my sexuality, it was in the bathroom.. wow Taeyong I'm impressed. Ok.. I may like Mark a tiny bit. Mark Lee what have you done to me? "Well look who we have here? Isn't it the schools heartthrob, Lee Taeyong?" My eyes shot up to the voice, not just any voice..but Mark Lee's. I then gave my best look to seem that I'm that I'm confident, but I'm actually not. "What do you want?" I asked.
He then walked over with a smirk on his face god damn it I want to get out of here. I then kept taking steps backwards till my back hit the wall. Ouch.
"W-what do you w-want." Fuck why am I stuttering.
"Are you scared?" He asked as he lifted my chin.
"N-no.."
"Then why are you stuttering?"
Fuck he caught me. I could feel my dick hardening... shit.
"Look where my hand is"
I looked down to where his hand was.
"Get your hands of my dick!" I said as I pushed him. "I didn't know I could give the schools playboy a boner" he slowly smirked.
He then turned around and then I spoke.
"You gave me a boner then you should fix that!" I could feel the blood just rushing to my cheeks.
"Hmm I'll consider that one day, I'm just not in the mood today." Not Long after, he exited.
Mark's p.o.v
I came out of the toilet, laughing while all of the others looked confused, I laughed again remembering Taeyong getting a boner, I then explained everything that happened to my friends.
"RINGGG" the bell sounded signalling classes were starting once more, I hurriedly walked to my next class. "There is more to come Taeyong, this is just the beginning." I mumbled under my own breath.

Ellooo!! So there was mature content but I think y'all could have handled it, I'm sure of it ;) there might be a smut coming in this book I don't know :)
-Author nim-
Word count: 787🍉