break

Daehwi p.o.v

Taeyongie💗:

How about we take a break..

Seen at 4:13pm

After I read that message, I wanted to scream.

I was so happy, thank you Mark hyung for not having a password on your phone, I said as I got off my chair and left for Mark's house.

4:54pm:
'Ding dong'

The door opened up and there I saw Mark, his eyes were puffy the smile I always used to see was no where to be found.

'Your phone..' I said while handing it to him

'Come in' he said.

'hyung ah.. I'm sorry for just now.'

'it's ok I Guess.' He said while taking a shot of alcohol.

A few shots later Mark got drunk.

'Daehwi ah, I love youuuuuu.' Mark said as he grabbed my face.

I couldn't help but blush, I liked this Mark and I wanted him all to myself, why can't he love me instead he love Taeyong.

I decided to confess to the Mark.

'Mark..?'

'yessssssss daehwiiiiiii..?' He said as his voice cracked.

'I like you.. a lot more than a Friend.'

'Me tooooooooo !!!' He said with no hesitation, I knew it was just the alcohol messing with his brain, but being the stupid bitch I was decided to kiss him.

It felt good, I liked it.. my first kiss was lost to Mark

he kissed back and a few minutes later the kissed got deeper and deeper.

Mark then pulled away.

"Suck on me." He said taking his shorts off.

I started to take in his huge member,, bit by bit and choking on it halfway. He grabbed my hair and pulled it directing my movement. I licked his member from top to bottom from bottom to top, the room was soon filled with Mark's moans.

"I cumming." Mark said

few minutes later my mouth was filled with Mark's cum. He then grabbed me and flipped me so my back was facing him he then enters two fingers into my right pink hole. "mmm." I moaned not Long after Mark inserted a third finger,, followed by reaching under his bed for some lube, he squeezed lube and lubricated his throbbing member.

third person's pov:

Mark inserted his member into daehwi's tight wall.

"Ah Mark, there!" Daehwi said as Mark continued to abuse that spot.

After what happened, Mark and daehwi then drifted to sleep...

07:08am
Mark's pov:
I woke up to feel someone hugging my torso, I looked down to see daehwi, naked...?
'No way in hell..' I thought. Fuck what the fuck did I do yesterday? Then I suddenly remembered yesterday..

ITS BEEN LONG YES IK BUT IVE FINALLY UPDATED GOLLY

how was it tho..?

-author 🤩❗️💤

Word count: 452