The confession

Wow After school sure came fast.. Mark for once dreaded actually hated after school. He's heart was pounding he was trying to find Taeyong when he walking through the hallway with Jungwoo, Haechan and Lucas. He then tapped Taeyong on the shoulder and asked. "Um C-can I t-tell you something in p-private?"
The younger stuttered. "Yea sure." He replied.
They went to a corner of the hallway and Mark broke their awkward silence. "T-taeyong.. I-i like y-you" Mark confessed. Taeyong's head shot up, he smirked then laughed out loud. "HAHAHAHHA... first of all I'm straight, and I'll never fall for you." He chuckled. "But I don't mind going for a little dinner with you today" he added as he caressed my face and smirked again. First he broke my heart now he's playing me? I slapped him, and heard him mumbled the word 'bitch' I got millions of texts from Jungwoo. I left while tears streaming down my cheeks. The four of us then met at the school gate, Lucas of course noticed my puffy eyes. "Yah!! What happened in there!?" He asked worried. "H-he r-rejected me and c-called m-me a b-bitch.." I stuttered. "He'll pay...." Haechan mumbled. " I got an idea!! Let's give Mark hyung a makeover!!" Jungwoo suggested. "yesssss!!" Lucas screamed.

Hey! Soo? How was this shitty chapter? Well I hope it was enjoyable if not I'm sorry because this is my first story after all
[sTaY fAbUlOuS]
{Author-nim🌷}

Word count: 251