Sick

hi !! I'm sorry for not updating much I just have lots of things to settle.

Taeyong's p.o.v:

I was walking down the hallway to the cafeteria, when I suddenly felt hotter than usual. I then leaned against the lockers for support as my legs slowly weakened, I then collapsed.

Mark's p.o.v:

I walked towards to the lockers to put my books in when I saw someone lying on the floor, I took a step closer and saw Taeyong on the cold, hard ass floor. "Yah ! Taeyong wake up please !!" I touched his forehead.. it was burning. I hurriedly stuffed my bag with my books and scooped him up into my arms and ran to my house.

Timeskip: 2 hours later.

Third person's p.o.v:

Taeyong woke up to see himself in an unfamiliar bed, he then felt someone's hand on his, he looked beside him to see Mark's hand holding his. This caused Taeyong to blush, he then lifted the younger's hand off his, and this woke Mark that was sleeping peacefully beside Taeyong on a chair. Mark looked up to see his crush looking at him. "Oh you're awake.. how are you feeling?" "Urh fine I guess.." he answered. "You want dinner?" Mark asked as he was arranging his study table, that was pilling up with worksheets and assignments.
"yea thanks." Taeyong replied as he sat up and leaned his head against the headboard.

30 minutes later:

"Tae..? Dinners ready." Mark said as he tapped his shoulder.
"Oh..r-really?" He said as he slowly got out of Mark's bed.

It was dead silent in the dining room, when someone rang the doorbell.
"Ding dong"
Mark excused himself to attend to the person who was at the door.
Mark opened the door to see... His parents?! No way they came, as he thought his parents were in Japan for a business trip.
"Mom..? Dad..? What are you guys doing here?" The boy asked as he gestured both his parents into his house.

Mark's p.o.v:

Fuck mom and dad are here what if they ask to stay for dinner and for sure asking me if I have a girlfriend or boyfriend yet. Well shit.

"Mark who's this cute boy here?" My mom asked.
"Um..." I look back to Taeyong who was eating his porridge and back to my mom that was dying to know who Taeyong was.
"So..?" She asked once more.
"He's my boyfriend!" I said not thinking at what I had just said.
"BOYFRIEND?!" Mom asked.
"yea.." I replied. I then look back at Taeyong who was pink at this point. Wait why pink..? Does he like me now..?
"Oh by the way Mark.. we need to go we only came back for awhile." Dad said as he waved me and Tae goodbye.
Taeyong's p.o.v:
"He's my boyfriend!" Mark said.
Upon hearing it I blushed like mad.
After his parents left, he asked.
"liked the name?"
"W-what name..?"
"I called you my 'boyfriend' did you like that?" He said as he smirked. 
"y-yea.. I do.." I stuttered.
He then grabs my face and whispers to my ear
"don't remember I have a party tomorrow." He said, he's husky voice sent chills down my spine.

That's all !! So sorry I can't update much once again I've been really busy so far.
fllw my ig : _fullsun_haechan_

Word count: 560 🤘🏻