Protective

Mark's p.o.v

I was walking with Daehwi telling what fun stuff we are going to do at my house later when we saw Johnny fake crying with Doyoung, Lucas screaming, Jungwoo hugging Taeil that was trying to stop Jaehyun from fainting any second, Yuta and Winwin standing there awkwardly with their hands intertwined. Oh wait I forgot they are already a couple, Guess they told the rest.
1st period
Taeyong's p.o.v
What the fuck is wrong with me seriously? I'm literally staring at Mark's back and for some reason it seems Super attractive. Not even kidding he's back look so attractive, I think I have fallen for you Mark. Wait no.. I can't I just rejected him a weeks ago... get yourself together. Then this boy named Daehwi came up to him and started talking to him, Mark the took his hand and started rubbing his knuckles with his thumb, then I lost it. I went up and said, "Yah don't touch my- I MEAN MARK! It's disgusting!"
"Why?" He said as he smirked.
"You jealous?" He added.
"No! I'm not jealous!"
"The why are you so protective of me?" He asked.
"No reason! It's just very disgusting!"
"Haha... sure" he said as he turned back to concentrate on Daehwi.

Hello. I am currently malfunctioning and I can't think right now so deal with this at the moment. Also I'm thinking of writing some kpop smuts *smirks* And um yea *awkward laughter*
Ok bye!
-Author nim-
Word count: 249