Friday madness

"Beep" Chicago skyscraper sent you a message

Taeyong's p.o.v:
I grabbed my phone from my bedside table and looked at the person who had texted me.

Chicago skyscraper: I heard you had a fever yesterday and you stayed over at Mark's till 7 ;)

Taeyong: oh god please, we didn't do anything.

Chicago skyscraper: sure? ;)) DID YOU GET FUCKED?

Taeyong: well his parents came over and he called me his Boyfriend •/-/• Well because his parents came over

Chicago skyscraper: tsk I thought he fucked you -.-

Taeyong: dude it's 7 in the morning go get ready for school.

Chicago skyscraper: but we start at 8...

Taeyong: go

Chicago skyscraper: okok

Timeskip: school

Third person's p.o.v:

"Hey Tae!" Mark said. Taeyong blush upon hearing the younger calling him by his nickname.

"Oh- hi M-Mark.." Taeyong stuttered.

"Aish don't stutter your cuteness makes me weak" Mark said clenching his fist and putting it on his chest.

Taeyong then blushed but redder than before.

"Anyways.." he continued. "I'm looking forward to your presence at my house later" The Canadian said as his hand trailed from Taeyong's face to his chest.

Time skip: 5pm

It was 5 pm and the whole school was at Mark's house, Taeyong arrived with Lucas and Haechan while the others were on their way.
"hey~"  Taeyong turned to see Mark waving at him from a distance.
In response the older waved and walked towards his crush.
"You look nice tonight.." he said as his voiced trailed off.
Mark blushed, and replied. "Thanks" after that covering his cheek with his hand.

After 3 hours...

Taeyong was flirting with this random boy, The Canadian then caught a glance of them while he was about to find Jaehyun. The thought of finding Jaehyun soon vanished, he walked over to Taeyong and pulled him forcefully by the arm.
"Come with me." He said coldly, before turning his head to the boy that he was flirting with.

Mark slammed the door that was behind him and pushed Taeyong against the wall. "what the fuck did you think you were doing ?" He asked still making eye contact with him, Taeyong gulped and answered.
"N-nothing"
Not hesitating, he lifted the elders chin and kissed him roughly.
His hand went into the others shirt and started feeling his hot ass abs, followed by him leaving hickies from neck to the collarbone.
He pushed the older onto the bed and pinned him down. "Do you know your very hot and handsome? Maybe that's why I like you" Mark said before ripping his shirt off as well as taking off his owns. He unbuckled his belt as well as pulling down everything, Taeyong now was completely naked.
Mark did the same and went under the bed for the handcuffs and a tube of lubricant. He put them at the side of the bed, and whispered into Taeyong's ear. "Don't worry, this night is going to be the most memorable night of your life baby."
Mark then squeezed the lubricant and rubbed it on his hardened member, he then without warning slammed into Taeyong.
Taeyong groaned and held his grip to the bed sheets, Mark continued thrusting into the Korean male. Hearing Taeyong's moans, made him turn on more. "Call me daddy." He said as he smacked the older's  ass, he reached over and grabbed the handcuffs and handcuffed Taeyong. A few thrusts in, Taeyong screams in both pain and pleasure as he cum on to the bedsheets. "Mark-" "Kitten it's daddy don't forget." Then they continued, Taeyong was at his climax about to cum again but Mark stopped. Causing Taeyong to whine. "urgh daddy~ let me !"
"You're goanna do something else with that mouth of yours."
"Suck me." Mark demanded. "yes daddy.." Taeyong said out of breath. Mark sat on the bed while Taeyong kneeled. He adjusted to Mark's size and started taking in full. Mark threw his head back and was a moaning mess. "I'm goanna cum" He said to Taeyong. "Cum, Cum for me daddy."
Within minutes white translucent substance shot out , Taeyong swallowed every single drop and licked the ones at the side of his lips. "you liked it..?" The Canadian asked. "yea.." he replied.
Awkward silence filled the room, it was so quiet you could here a pin drop. But Mark decided to break the silence. "Taeyong ah.."
"hmm...?"
"Will you..-"

500 million years later... HEY GUYS SO I FINALLY DECIDED TO UPDATE. Yea sorry about that, took me forever. Oops sorry, and I have a lot of homework to do and projects so that's why I don't update so much. And urhh I'm going to write a new book so I need ideas. It can be a imagine, otp one shots;) or smuts ;)))) if you have any ideas dm me on Instagram: _fullsun_haechan_
byeeee !!
-Author nim-
Word count: 805