happy birthday to you.

It had been a week since the whole 'accident' thing happened and now taeyong was pacing back and forth back and forth in his room trying to think of something. He ruffled his already messy hair and plopped himself on the unmade bed while someone was watching him.

"Are you okay, you've been doing that pacing back and forth for like the past hour and now plopping yourself on the bed. You'll think of something when you sit the fuck down and relax."

The male pulled him so taeyong could sit up properly.

"Daehwi I swear I can't, how are you so calm!?" Taeyong said letting out another groan of frustration.

Yes taeyong had forgiven daehwi for the whole plan thing, daehwi realised it wasn't mark he was after for love, he was now in love with his Best Friend, that he had never thought that he would have a crush on.

"Ooo ooo ! How about you take him to a fancy restaurant?"

" that's too boring and too usual."

"How about star gazing?he always liked it but never went outside to do it."

" oh my yea great idea"

Mark woke up, and reached for his phone.

"Oh, he probably forgot.." mark said as he let out a disappointing sigh.

Ring!

"Hello..?" Mark said hoping it was taeyong

"Good morning son, happy birthday !" mrs lee exclaimed through the phone.

"Good morning to you too mom, thank you."

"Oh how's you and taeyong ?"

"Good"

After 5 minutes more of Mrs Lee nagging mark he hung up and made his way to the shower.

when mark finished showering his phone rang.

Ring!

Mark quickly wrapped a towel around his torso and went out to answer the phone.

"Mark speaking."

" hey mark ! wanna go out? "

" hyuck it's 10 in the morning hell no I'm coming out at this time you know I only come out from 12 onwards. "

" well I don't care Mark Lee, it's your birthday today and I wanna take you out ! " haechan whined.

" I'll be there in 20 minutes, DRESS NICE. I SWEAR YOU ARE NOT COMING OUT WITH THAT PINK HOODIE ! "

" SINCE WHEN DO I OWN A PINK HOOD- oh wait I do.. " Mark realised.

"Oh Canada ! I swear hurry up and get dress LIKE NOW. " haechan said

" is he going ? "

" yep don't worry taeyong hyung. "

Taeyong got haechan to distract Mark so he could set up everything he had in mind for him.

10:20 am

" Mark Lee Minhyun, calling once! Mark Lee Minhyun calling twice ! MARK LEE MINHYUN CALLING TH- "

" YA YA OKOK I KNOW YOU'RE HERE SHUT UP. "
Mark yelled.

Haechan scanned his outfit from top to bottom.

" hm I approve your outfit. "

" extra much "

9 pm :

It was 9 pm and Mark hadn't even received a single call from taeyong or text.

" OK MARK COME WITH ME " haechan said pulling Mark.

" WAIT WHAT OK? "

" but put this on. " haechan added before putting on a bling fold.

40 mins later :

"I swear Lee fucking donghyuck where are we ? "

"Shut up Canada we're already here I was about to say that okay. "

"Oops"
Haechan took the blind fold off and coughed really loudly.

"ahEMM AHEM.." 

There came Taeyong from out of the bushes.

He covered Mark's eyes.

"Guess whoooo ~ "

"T- Taeyong..?"

"mmhmm"

they kept walking forward and forward and forward.

Taeyong removed his hands from Mark's eyes.

"Oh my god.. Thank you Taeyong .." 

The two were in a cave, filled with fairy lights it was beautifully decorated with scented candles.

"Wait if we're in a cave.. DID YOU GET HAECHAN TO HIKE ME UP THIS MOUNTAIN. "

Taeyong rubbed the nape of his neck and spoke to the latter.

"haha, happy birthday to you Mark. I love you." Taeyong said opening his arms to let the younger hug him back.

He wrapped his left arm,  around Mark's waist and the other behind his neck, and leaned in for a kiss.
"I love you."
"love you too" taeyong replied.

okay that was a Long ass ride for me anyways sorry for not updating it's just been really busy with competitions and all but now that's all over so I can focus on this. see y'all next chapter bye bye !