Chapter ~ Two

The fact that Sasha couldn't keep her eyes off the demon, she had a hard time managing herself during her entrance.

As soon as the bell rung, it was the red button for her to snap back to reality.

Introducing the challenger, from Boston Massachusetts, Sasha Banks!

"You'll never beat me, ever!" Charlotte announced as she slowly stood up ready for an attack and so did Sasha. She knew that if she executes the submission hold perfectly she would win.

As the champion came dashing towards her, she dodged it and executes the Backstabber and perfectly locked in the Banks Statement. She hold on trying to grasp every muscle in her body to hold on. I'm going to win. She reminded herself. Who would not be defeated after being squashed on the floor by a Double Knee attack and bent mercilessly by a Straight Jacket hold? Charlotte would as she tried to roll her opponent, but it came in vain as she tapped.

Who knew that those three lifeless taps on the mat would loose her championship and be given to the Bostonian native.

Here is your winner and the NEW WWE Women's Champion, Sasha Banks!

The crowd roared in happiness and applause as their most adored female wrestler won her first championship in the main roster. All those "We want Sasha" chants were all worth it.

As she went backstage, she was met with a humongous hug by her father figured boss, Triple H. "I'm so proud of you," he smiled genuinely. 

"Congrats Sash," she turned her head around and was met with those attractive light blue eyes. "Thank you," she smiled at the Irish man.

Those eyes. How amazing could they be? She pondered though not noticing her immense blush. "Guess I'm next, right? Well, wish me luck," he looked at one of the backstage crew giving him the signal. As he have worn his trademark jacket, he came to a sudden halt as the newly crowned champion grabbed his arm.

"Finn," she said as she couldn't resist blushing, "I need to talk to you."

"Later, after my match, ok?" He remark trying not to sound like a retort.

He left as soon as he arrived, in Sasha's words though. It felt like she really needs to talk him, badly. You just have to wait.

She couldn't take it anymore! She is in need of telling him right here, right now, but she can't. The man she wanted to talk to had a match and she had to remain patient. But her nerves are charging up. Sure she's nervous with all those sweats dripping down her cheeks and those hands who vaguely shook.

Changing might be a good idea. Yes. Then she could go talk to him since it might be a little awkward since she was still in her ring gear and it would be an uncomfortable situation for a man wearing a trunks and a woman wearing a panty gear. How many would think dirty in this situation? A lot of course.

She went to her locker room, had a cold shower to freshen her up.

She then wore one of her merchandise shirt, a denim shorts and tied her hair in a pony tail. The match haven't ended yet so she pack up and left her bags and her championship on a bench and slammed the door shut and headed towards the gorilla.

Here's your winner, Finn Bálor!

As the Irish man went through the curtains, the whole Raw roster congratulated him in his successful main roster debut.

"Congrats Finn!"

"Way to go Demon!"

"What a debut you got there!"