Chapter ~ Six

August 1, 2016

Monday Night Raw

"A one night stand?" She flipped her hair to the otherside, "Charlotte, if it wasn't a one night stand, you wouldn't probably be here, Woo!"

Though she went on the losing end of the show, Sasha barely had time to go chat around backstage whilst she took a shower and left with her belongings swiftly preparing for what has to come for tomorrow.

The nervous energy between the pair was quite palpable as Finn opened the door to reveal her standing there on the other side who had been fiddling with her fingers, but soon stopped as she came face to face with the man who had just finished bathing.

When their eyes met though, both had to grin at the obvious feeling that they shared between one another and Sasha even giggled a bit because it was just as she'd told him the day before, of course.

"It's just sex," she insisted when they decided what day to meet up to, well, get on with it. "Finn. That's nothing to me, on it's own. Is it to you?"

"No," he'd agreed because she said it so smoothly which meant that he was going to say it the same way. "It's not."

Now that they were actually faced with confronting such an assertion, however, it felt far heavier than it had in just theory. They were taking a step that they couldn't get back. Even if she didn't end up pregnant, regardless of how they categorized it previously, from that point forth, they would always have a 'sexual history' together in some shape of the word. Not that any weight would be behind it, of course, but still.

Plus, if things did all go Sasha's way and she did eventually…

Finn decided not to think about it then as his anxiety was getting the best of him and, as both he and Sasha shared a grin, they both seemed to decide to expel that bad energy and just focus on the task at hand.

"So," Sasha practically sang as he let her into the apartment. "Did you wanna...I mean..."

"Just get to it?" he questioned after shutting the door behind her. Locking it, he said, "I planned on it, yeah."

"Oh, did you?"

"Figured dinner wasn't on the table. For us. Before, I mean. if things go well in there, well, I might treat you, you know, to something, but-"

"Oh, so I'm being graded, am I?"

"Mmmhmm. But at least rewarded as well, right?"

"Well, that's only if this goes well."

"Between the two of us, short of you running out of the room in tears over some stupid woman thing or passing out fucking drunk on me, I'll consider it well."

"Those two things happen to you a lot, Finn?"

He didn't answer though and Sasha didn't really need one anyways. She followed him right over to the closed door he'd nodded at, that day they were in his apartment going over the specifics of the whole deal, and wasn't surprised to find a bedroom on the other side. It wasn't very big, but given the size of the hotel room, it fit quite well.

With this door, Finn only walked in and waited for Sasha to decide what the do with the door behind them. As he turned to face her though, she closed it without hesitation.

Then, once more, they were met with that awkward reverence of the moment set before them. It was just sex, like Sasha had said, but nothing was ever just anything, was it?

"So," Finn began this time as he awkwardly walked a few steps further into the room, over to the bed. He felt out of place, in his own home, and was starting to wonder if they should have just done this at hers or something. "Did you just wanna...start? Or-"