Chapter ~ Five

"Okay, so first off, I want to be the one to name the baby."

"You're kidding, right?"

"Why is that something to kid about, Sasha?" Finn asked as he stood there, in the middle of his hotel room, glaring over at her. "I'm being very serious."

"And I'm being very serious too," she kept up as, seated on his couch, she held a pen over a notebook, waiting to write down some rules that she actually planned on following. Because that was not one of them. "You don't get to name the baby."

Another two days had passed in which Finn had left on to finish his last podcast interview and Saaha considered just what the future might hold for them. While he spent his time keeping his mind off things, Sasha got inundated with Paige and Charlotte's concerns and complaints over the whole thing as well as all their awe and mystique over Finn Bálor actually seriously considering having a baby with her and with Raw coming live tomorrow night, it sure had been a busy two days for The Boss.

A very two busy days.

Then Finn finally texted her to inform her that he wanted her to come over to his hotel room, so that they could get to discussing things on a more serious note.

As they sat down to the write the rules and stipulations down, however, Sasha and Finn found themselves hitting a snag right out of the gate.

"I'm the father," Finn reminded her as if that, for some reason, had anything to do with it. "I should be able to name him. Or her. It. Whatever you want to say."

"I want to say whatever name I pick out."

"Sash-"

"Finn, I'm going to be the one raising this kid, remember?" she asked as she clicked the pen a few times in annoyance. "Saying that name? Constantly? For the rest of forever? And you, what? Even if you're going to be in the baby's life, still will only see it every month? Every two? In what world would you have a bigger affect from a name you don't like than I would?"

He only stared, for a long moment, trying to think up something to combat this, but he was coming up blank. What she said made sense. It made perfect sense. And he hated it.

Deflating a bit, the man said, "Well…don't I get some kind of say? If I'm claiming this kid?'

"Should I put that down then?" she asked. "That you're definitely claiming the baby? Or is there some other stipulation with that?"

"What kind of stipulation could there be?" he asked knowing damn well, back at that restaurant, "Sasha?"

"I don't know," she said slowly as, thinking, she came up with a few. "I mean, if it doesn't look like you, like at all, would that bother you?"

"Is it still mine?"

"Obviously."

"Well, then that's a stupid thing to ask."

"What if it, like, decides it doesn't like wrestling? Later? When it grows up? Would that bother you?"

"I thought the point of me and you coming together was for it to have a resemblance of my eyes- "

"But if it rejected that?"

Kicking some at the floor, he only grumbled out, "I'm not some sorta dictator, you know. You don't get to control the way someone else thinks."

"Well, unless your Vince."

Right, because Finn really wanted to think about him at the moment or even talk about wrestling as of now with all fuss about his debut…