Chapter ~ Eleven

The car crash

My head

My arm

My ch

Child?!

Sasha woke up with a shards of pain by her temples. That dream she had. It was the car crash and somehow she remembered saying something about a child? No way, it can be right? She didn't remember anything about having one.

She got up from bed a saw the baby snoozing beside her with his thumb inside his mouth. It was so damn cute. She then cuddled it and went back to sleep and savored the peacefulness inside her room.

Her room? She didn't remembered anything about going back to her hotel room nor did she remembered about going inside this room. Replaying on what have happened last night she then remembered she slept inside Finn's hotel room.

She had to get out this is Finn's bedroom and when the moment he finds out, she's dead meat.

She carried the baby into her grasp and went out of bed and changed in to something comfortable.

"Had a good rest?" Sasha turned her head to see Finn sitting by the table with coffee in hand reading a newspaper. "It was fine actually," she remarked as a thank you. "Tech" Finn retorted.

"Well, we must be going then. It's live event," She smiled and grabbed the baby's small bag. "Where do you think your going with my child, Banks?"

Sasha turned her head to see his tall figure standing in front of her which slightly shook her. "So you accepted him as your own already?" Sasha smirked which received an eye roll from him.

"Whatever"

Finn took a glance at the now awoken baby who was also staring at him with its black hair and somehow it was smiling at him. He scanned the baby's feature and he had to admit that it really looked like him. With its jaw feature, his skin tone, his hair colour, he really looked like Finn. He had to admit that, but as soon as he looked at the baby's hazel brown eyes, it was the only thing different from him.

It somehow looks the same with a such person he can't remember.

"Anyways," Finn scratched the back of his neck and looked at the woman in front of him, "I contacted Vince last night regarding about this baby situation and he told me that I will have a one month break to solve this situation and by today I will go on a blood test with the child to know if it's really mine."

"It's your child Finn, why would-"

He cut her off, "And your coming with me."

"Wha- me?" She stuttered.

"Yes, you. Vince told me to include you since you're still on a break," The baby suddenly chuckled by his father's statement which drew his attention. "Hey don't laugh at me," Finn stared at his "son" who chuckled even more.

It started to irritate him before Sasha interrupted, "What else did he said?"

"He told me that you are as stupid as R-Truth for including yourself in this situation."

"Tech, typical Vince," Sasha rolled her eyes as she reluctantly caressing the baby. "Go get ready we're gonna leave by ten," Finn then went to his room and closed the door shut.

Sasha turned to sitting down by the couch and turned the baby to face her, "Baby will be spending time with daddy won't we?" Sasha chuckled at the giggling child who tried to crawl on her stomach towards her and held her nose to kiss it and said a word that she'd wish to be called a year ago, "Mama."

It stopped her and and soon put the baby back sitting on her lap, "I'm not your mommy, we still don't know yet and by the time Aunt Charlotte will be back then you'll find your real mother and maybe we'll persuade your daddy to be with your mama."

"Mama," the baby said and climbed her once again holding on to her nose kissed it once more saying, "Mama."

"I'm not your mama, you little rascal." Sasha chuckled at the baby who was staring at her with a smile. It's really a smiling boy that Finn has.

It brought her to reality when her stomach started to grumble. "Wanna eat with me baby?" Sasha smiled once again and prepared his milk before going out.

By the time Sasha went down to the dining area at the hotel, she didn't had a hard time managing the child who kept on giggling who brought nearly everyone's attention before realizing it was Sasha Banks.

It would bum her if the internet would start spreading of a news of her having a child. She had to go on a podcast explain it all yet she still doesn't when will be her schedule.

By the time being, she has to endure the stupidity of this modern people bringing false news about her.

As soon as she went back to Finn's room, the baby had fallen asleep so she had to put him on his father's bedroom before leaving to take a shower. The moment she went finally found a towel to use she then realised that the certain Irishman was not around whilst she haven't heard his complains nor his retorts towards her.

Lost at the moment, she heard the water inside the bathroom being wasted overly filled as it seems that the waters started to overflow at the bucket inside. Maybe Finn's inside, yet instinct alone she had to check in case he might have been wasting it and held the door knob knowing that it was unlocked.

She went in and soon met the the steam coming out of it. It was really fogging inside. Finn looks like he loves to bathe in hot water. Turning to find the switch of the shower she finally found it and turned it off.

"What are you doing?"

She turned and soon went face to face with an unfazed look of Finn Bálor. His hair was wet and his exposed muscle were so hard and she soon realised he was naked.

It was the second time she have seen it she covered her eyes pleading, "Oh God I'm so sorry."

"Just get out."

Finn and Sasha along with the baby have finally went out of the hotel and with Finn's car used by Seth, he had no choice but use a taxi.

It's been a while since he had ride a taxi and soon contacted one. The moment the car parked in front of them, a deep shards of pain came to his temples and remembered.

The car crash.

Finn!

"Dada," Finn finally went back to reality realizing he was staring at the car and by time he heard the cute voice of his child. It was really cute he had to admit.

"Is something the matter, Finn?" He looked at the so called "babysitter" looking at him concerned.  "It's nothing."

It was confirmed. After a long time of taking care of the crying baby being injected, it was confirmed. The child was his. Although it was already confirmed by the orphanage that it was his yet he still hasn't accepted not until today.

The sun came down and soon the moon have arose. Both Sasha and the baby had drift off to sleep in which he allowed them to stay inside his room as he continued to stare at the ceiling with him laying on his back.

The time goes by and he still hasn't fallen asleep. He still couldn't sink in to the truth on how he got this child. He knows that he had to have it with a woman and truth be told he didn't have it with someone or anyone.

The car crash.

Was their any relationship with regards to the birth of his child? It pained him to know but right now, he needs to rest. That's when his phone buzzed and checked it was a message from Vince.

She's back

He immediately contacted and soon was answered.

Finn?

"Charlotte, we need to talk."