Chapter ~ Four

"Oi, Sasha! I never thought you and Bálor love to hang out in such swarthy place," Charlotte with Bobby who drove teased looking at Sasha by the mirror.

Glancing it over, Sasha only said, "I don't-"

"Nope! Hush, yeah? Finn told me that it was none of my doggone business what the two of you were doing and that if I asked you about it, he'd pummel me one good! So don't answer, huh?" Karl pounded one fist into the other who sat beside The Boss with Luke at Sasha's side. "But between me and you, it's totally about what happened on Raw, yeah? Roman gets an invite too? I knew it! But don't tell me, alright? We'll keep it between us."

They then dropped her and Charlotte off at her place.

Which brought Sasha to where she was currently, attempting again to explain to Charlotte that nothing was set in stone just yet and all that the two were doing was meeting to discuss the entire situation.

"Oh, sure, Sasha," she remarked teasingly. "Just discuss it."

"We are."

"Then why are you putting on your tight dress that shows your boobs off the best?"

"What are you even implying?"

"I think you know exactly what I'm-"

"If Finn and I decide to do this," her friend remarked as she stood before the older, so she could zip up the back for her, "then it'll be because we both need to continue our legacies."

Charlotte about chuckled. "Legacies?"

All zipped up, Sasha only bounced as she turned to face the other woman, a huge grin hiding the fact that deep down, she was beyond anxious. "Doesn't that sound like something he'll go for? Huh? Legacy and all that garb?"

Blinking, her fellow horsewoman comrade merely said, "You should really get going, you know. Being late wouldn't really set the best of impressions, right?" Then she paused. "Although, in this situation-"

"Just let me find the right shoes." Off to do that then, Sasha let her face fall back into it's disquieted expression the second her back was to her friend once more.

It would be a long night.

When she arrived at their agreed upon restaurant, it was to find Finn already there, seated and waiting.

"I'm not late, am I?" she asked when she approached, the host that led her over to the table pulling out her chair for her while Finn only watched her carefully.

"No," he said slowly, shifting a bit in his seat as the host walked off, leaving them alone following a waitress coming to get their drink orders. Well, as alone as you could be in a dark lit restaurant filled to it's typical Wednesday night brim. "I was just early."

It was the nicest restaurant in Pennsylvania. Which wasn't saying much, compared to other bustling cities, but still, it was better than nothing. A bit cheesy, honestly. It was kept a bit dark, in the dining area and the décor could be considered a bit dated.

When she first realized this was where Finn was taking her, Sasha was excited, as she immediately thought that he was going to, clearly, agree with her request and...for some reason...made it romantic or something? She wasn't sure. Plus, the feeling didn't last long as, not soon after this thought, another occurred to her.

What if he was just taking her somewhere nice simply because he was planning on denying her the request and, knowing that she was prone to tears, would hope that the idea of doing so in front of so many people would be a deterrent?

She felt like neither, however, was the man's plan as, after studying her for a moment, his eyes fell back to the menu before him again. It didn't seem to be a nerve thing either.