Chapter ~ Ten

He had a hard time slipping the card to his hotel room with the amount of alcohols he drank.

As he finally managed to open the door, they both drunkenly went in. Soon enough, she suddenly pushed him to the couch, straddled his lap and connected her lips with his.

The show is staring to end with the main event coming to a close, the woman still haven't returned yet. If she would have to go out there and find her it she might as well give up considering the amounts of orphanages to be found all around the states of America.

The baby didn't seem to miss her much though as for the rest of the day, he was passed back and forth between all the women backstage as they fawned over him. Even Vince was interested at the young boy.

"Finn has a kid," he laughed as he happily downed a barrel while Alexa recanted the story for him.

"Although we still don't have any proof that the child belongs to him," Bayley frowned. "The person who only knows the true story of the child is Charlotte."

"But she won't be back to the states within the next month," Their boss stated.

"Now, now," Sasha sighed, glancing between them. "No need to fight. You're going to upset the baby."

Actually, at the moment, he was happily playing with a stuffed toy that they'd found in his diaper bag as Alexa held him in her lap. As the main event have finally concluded, the Live Event has finally come to an end.

"I hope everything turns out okay with the baby," Bayley told them as she departed.

She was only the start though. Slowly as the hours came and went, more and more people left. Before Sasha knew it, the arena was about to close and she still had the child.

"What are we going to do with him?" she asked Paige as she started strolling around with her bag. "Is Finn still around?"

"He left," she told her. "Remember? He wouldn't even come over and look at the baby."

At the moment, the said child was snuggled up in Alexa's lap, sleeping.

"Maybe it's time to just take him to the orphanage or something, Sasha," Alexa said slowly. "Or somebody that actually-"

"I'm telling you guys," she insisted. "No one leaves a baby behind. They just don't leave it without further information."

"Well, what are we going to do until then?" Paige asked. "We can't keep him. Or, well, I can't."

"Maybe we'll start looking for her tomorrow. All around the state if we had to." Alexa suggested.

"And in the mean timd," she went on. "he needs his daddy."

Paige blinked. "You don't mean-"

"He's taking his baby back," Sasha told the remaining three with her. "And until further notice, that's exactly what this kid is. His baby. So are you going to show me where he stays, Karl, or am I going to have to figure it out on my own?"

Trying to seem as if he was not around, he sighed, "I guess. But Paige and Alexa better not come or else he might not let us in."

"But we can't let him go," Alexa complained as she snuggled the baby closer. "He's attached to me."

"I'll take care of him," Sasha said as she came over to them. Taking the child from her, she said, "You too, Paige. I think my injury has already healed up so I think I can take care of myself."

"No, I'll come with-"

"I'll be fine, Paige," Sasha said, cutting Paige off. Bouncing the baby in her arms. Her friend finally gave up and took off leaving Bostonian native along with a member of the Bullet Club.