Chapter ~ Eight

August 21, 2016

Summerslam

Oh my God! The back of Sasha's neck just landed on the mat!

Sasha's really hurt

As her awkward fall came in contact with the mat, her whole body just formed a nearly perfect crescent as her knees nearly made contact with her face just inches away.

It hurt.

She tried to get up with her own two feet praying for any miracle that her neck didn't took any hard damage.

Sasha raised one knee and suddenly her back gave up. She winced in pain and agony as if her body was stabbed with over hundreds of knives.

"Are you okay?" The referee queried hoping for any positive replies by the champion. Instead, the champ only replied with a cry of pain.

As the match goes on the more Charlotte tried pinning her, the more power she had used within her back. She's getting weaker with every thrust of power she releases.

What does Charlotte have in mind now?

Is she going for a Razor's Edge up there?

Hold on!

Oh my God! Sasha was able to counter!

That one move, that one Hurricanrana brought Barclay to its feet.

The match goes on and on as the whole arena filled with "This is awesome!" chants.

Bank Statement locked in!

And now Charlotte rolls through

She got her!

As the last bang on the mat came in contact, Sasha knew.

She lost.

Her back just gave up. She was handle the surge of pain on her back, but in that one moment it gave up. She stared at her belt being taken away from her. Suddenly her belly started to feel numb she held it and quickly the pain of her back came back.

The next thing she knew she was brought to the medical room. There she laid lifeless trying not to move in case the pain goes back.

"Oh my god, Sasha I'm so sorry!" Charlotte panicked as she quickly dropped the title and came by her side. With that, she only chuckled, "Heh, it's fine."

"Excuse us Miss Flair we need to check on The Boss in case of any disaster effects during you match," the doctor said making a cue for Charlotte to leave.

As soon as the door slammed shut, the doctor came beside her taking Charlotte's place, "How's your neck?"

"Nothing, I couldn't fell any pain."

"But your back?" The doctor slightly massaged her, "In pain?"

Sasha only nodded. She then remembered something. Her stomach it feels numb all of the sudden. "My stomach," she mumbled. "Hmm?"

"It hurts."

"There's nothing wrong with it. I watched the match and it seemed that there wasn't any physical contact with you belly."

She frowned in disappointment. This pain it's so unfamiliar and how come the doctor couldn't find any signs of this.

"Okay, so I'm gonna have to tell Vince about this and so in the mean time, just relax. You are desperate need of it," and so the doctor left her alone.