Chapter ~ Seven

August 15, 2016

Monday Night Raw

'And now the Figure Eight locked in.'

'You gotta break this hold guys, Sasha Banks is tapping out. She could get in serious trouble comes Sunday.'

Sasha muttered obscenities as she trudged down the hallways of the Corpus Christi Arena of Texas her head downcast so that the backstage help and other superstars couldn't see even the smallest look of disappointment on her face. She absolutely detested their looks of smugness. For a moment, she wondered if they could feel the loss emanate from her.

She scoffed, "Stupid." She was being stupid. And not acting very boss like. She could almost laugh at how pathetic her inner monologue was starting to sound. But badly beaten up  by Charlotte did that to you. It literally felt like you worked your hardest only to have someone spit in your face, and shit on your dreams just by throwing the Flair name out there and yelling "Wooo."

She licked her chapped lips, for a moment, forgetting her signature pale pink lipstick. It probably smeared earlier, but she didn't care.

She sighed, could she go scrape her heart up from the ring mat?

She sat in the hallway, numb to everything going on around her. Setting her head back, she closed her eyes, reveling in the moment of rare silence. Backstage was always hectic, between guys running around talking about their matches, women gossiping, immature pranking, or just all of it at once, there were rare moments of silence. And she liked to enjoy them. Sasha wrinkled her nose, scowling at the moment she was embarrassed by being so weak especially dealing with Charlotte and Dana.

Sasha sighed, trying her hardest to clear her mind, embracing the nothingness she wanted to swallow her whole. She took a deep breath, ignoring the sound of someone walking toward her.

Feeling a slight gust of air past her face, she cracked an eye open, screaming when she saw a figure above her. She grabbed on, putting the person in a choke hold and wrapping her legs around their waist. She heard an annoying scream, wishing the person would shut up. It was then she realized she had been the one screaming. She had been over powered and had been flipped over, leaving her on the floor. "What the hell!"

Things couldn't get more awkward, right? Especially dealing with the guy you asked to have a baby with and almost had it last week. Though they didn't since the pills took no effect leading both superstars drunk and had woke up in a hungover state.

Though she didn't remember quite what happened that time. What if they did it? No, that can't be. They did woke up in their own separate hotel room. Nothing could have happened, right?

"Do you it make a habit' of attackin people?" Deep and accented. The one and only Finn Bálor. He was covered in red, black and white paint -obviously unbathed - and because of her antics, so was she, but not that much since she didn't had a match.

"Do you go around scaring people?" Sasha countered, laying on the floor with her arms splayed out at her sides as he looked down at her.

He scratched the back of his calf with his left foot, "You were sittin there, quiet. So I assumed you could have been unconscious...or something." He cleared his throat, hesitating before he extended a hand to help her up. "But, considering the fact that you just tried to kill me, I'll leave you be next time." He groaned as he pulled her up, he clutched where a sharp pain stabbed him in both of his sides.

Pushing away from him, she looked at him with a mix of worry and skepticism. "So your first instinct was to wave your hand in my face?"

"You reacted." He smirked, trying to hide the fact that if he wasn't covered in body paint, she'd see the blush in his cheeks, as he defended himself.