ღpart oneღ

Jungwoo was in the car with his friend Doyoung and Ten on the way to his home. They had just gotten done with their last day of classes until the next semester of college. Once they got to Jungwoo's home, they were planning to chill out and play some video games.

This was a common thing between the friends, to play video games, watch movies, or find funny Youtube videos to watch. It was fun to them rather than getting into trouble at parties. Ten didn't really agree but he still enjoyed hanging out with his best friends than anything else.

When the boys walked through the door they instantly took off their shoes and jackets and ran to the kitchen for food. Jungwoo got some ramen and started to cook it while Ten and Doyoung got the game console ready to play. 

Once all the boys had finished eating their ramen they played games for a little bit and got out snacks to eat. Jungwoo recommended they watch a movie and get in their pajamas so they watched that for a few hours while snuggled up on the couch covered in blankets, pillows, and stuffed animals. They watched a sad romantic movie that made them cry but they all agreed on not telling anyone about that. At first, it was a joke to watch a romantic movie but it ended up actually being really good. 

They continued to play video games after the movie and they planned to just chill out for the rest of the night. 

It was right about seven o'clock when there was a knock at the door. Ten and Doyoung looked over to Jungwoo as if he was going to get up as he did. Jungwoo uncovered himself from the bunches of blankets that he was being covered by and stood up to feel the cold flooring beneath him. He shivered from the cold air and grabbed a blanket from where he was and made his way to the door.

Jungwoo opened the door to see his neighbor at the door. Of course, the first thing he noticed was his deep brown eyes and his soft brown hair. He blushed as he realized he was in his light pink pajamas with his white blanket draped over him.

"What do you need?" Jungwoo asked the male in front of him trying not to get too nervous.

The other boy took a small glance at Jungwoo up and down looking at his cute outfit. He also wondered if he was about to sleep and disturbed him.

"I wanted to hang out. You're not busy right?" Lucas took a peek through the door to see any signs of being busy not seeing any.

"Not really-" Jungwoo stopped his sentence seeing that Lucas was making his way inside.

"Good, it's getting cold out there." Lucas brought his hands up to his mouth to warm up his freezing hands. Jungwoo closed the door behind him not even trying to kick him out. Even the times he tried to kick Lucas out it never worked.

Lucas walked to Jungwoo's living room ready to hang out with him but paused when he saw two boys playing games on the couch watching the screen. The boys turned around hearing the footsteps behind them. Jungwoo followed Lucas to the living room and looked at Doyoung and Ten before moving his sight to Lucas.

"What's Lucas doing here?" Ten asked Jungwoo but he was still looking at Lucas. Ten never trusted Lucas around Jungwoo because he would always flirt with Jungwoo and he didn't trust him with his best friend.