ღpart eightღ

Jungwoo opened the door and was relieved to see him. Ten was standing behind Jungwoo seeing that it looked like he calmed down a bit. Ten was at least happy that Lucas could help Jungwoo feel happier. 

"So why can't you put Chanhyun to sleep?" Lucas came into the house sliding past Jungwoo. 

Lucas was in his pajama pants, a white shirt, and a black jacket to match his pants. His hair was messy and you could tell he was probably in bed a few minutes ago. Jungwwo felt bad for possibly waking up Lucas and disrupting his time.

What he didn't know was that Lucas was actually happy to see Jungwoo again. He may have woken up with him but as cheesy as it is he already missed his Snoopy. 

"He won't listen when we tell him to go to sleep. When I asked why he said he wanted you to do it." Jungwoo told Lucas and they began walking to Chanhyun's room but Ten went back with Doyoung to the living room.

Lucas walked into the room first and Chanhyun got up from his tiny bed. You could tell he was just crying and he was tired but wouldn't agree to go to sleep because he wouldn't give up this battle. 

"Lucasy!" Chanhyun hugged Lucas and Lucas picked him up and carried him to his bed. 

"I'm going to let you put him to sleep and I'll be outside." Jungwoo whispered to Lucas and left the room. 

Jungwoo knew it wouldn't take too long to get Chanhyun into bed considering he was already really tired, to begin with. 

Jungwoo waited for Lucas to get back from Chanhyun's room so he could go to sleep. Jungwoo went to his room to get ready for bed and do the things he needed to do. 

After he was done with that he went to the kitchen to get some water because he became thirsty. 

He was drinking his water but started choking because he felt someone behind him starting to back hug him. He knew it was Lucas but he somehow felt comfortable in his arms. Even with the subtle flirting Jungwoo never knew Lucas' intentions. He couldn't help but want them to be true and not just a joke or friendly gestures.

"Did I scare you?" Lucas smirked against Jungwoo's ear, he thought Jungwoo was cute. He moved away from Jungwoo to also get a cup of water.

"Yes, why do you think I choked?" Jungwoo asked with a slight eyebrow raise.

"I could think of a few reasons," Lucas replied taking another sip of water while Jungwoo's cheeks turned a light shade of pink.

"Or not."  

  ღ  

Lucas decided to stay the night since he was already there. Lucas knew Ten wouldn't like that so much but he would have to deal with it. 

Lucas told Jungwoo that Chanhyun didn't want him to leave so that he could stay over. Jungwoo didn't really care so he was okay with it even though Lucas kept flirting with him.