ღpart sevenღ

Jungwoo had just woken up and he realized he fell asleep in a bed with Lucas and Chanhyun. They stayed up late watching a show they decided to start watching the night before. They were in the master bedroom with the bed and tv.

Jungwoo felt his phone start to buzz and he looked at it.

Ten was calling so he decided to pick it up. Hopefully, he didn't wake anyone up with his phone buzzing. He would've moved out of the room but Chanhyun was cuddled up against his leg and if he moved Jungwoo might have woken him up.

"Hey, Jungwoo, Doyoung and I were planning on coming over later today to hang out is that fine." Ten spoke through the phone.

"Yeah that would be fine, but maybe later in the day because I still have to take care of Chanhyun." The truth was he would have to get some of Lucas stuff out because he knew Ten wouldn't appreciate if knew Lucas had been sleeping over for a few days now. Chanhyun would be a good excuse for everything though.

"Why are you being so quiet?" Ten asked.

"Chanhyun is sleeping on my leg and I don't want to wake him up." And Lucas too Jungwoo thought but he didn't say it.

He continued to listen to what Ten was saying but Jungwoo felt something wet on his neck and got scared.

What is that?

Lucas was behind Jungwoo kissing his neck. Jungwoo didn't want to say anything because then Ten would suspect something.

"I wanted to play this new game I bought. Maybe even Chanhyun could play it allows four players anyways. He is little though so I don't think he will get it but we will see." Ten continued on. Jungwoo turned himself around to Lucas and saw his sleepy eyes. 

"Who is it?" Lucas whispered. "Ten." Jungwoo put his phone away from his mouth and whispered back.

"Jungwoo?" Ten didn't hear Jungwoo respond. 

"Oh, yes sorry. That sounds like fun." He tried to save it without sounding odd. 

"Okay, that's good. Let's not invite Lucas over again though. I still don't like him." Ten said playfully even though he was fully serious. 

Lucas overheard the comment and was about to take the phone from Jungwoo but Jungwoo stopped him.

"You need to get over that but okay if you want for tonight." He laughed and finished up the call so he could hang up. 

"You need to pick up your things because my friends are coming over and you can't stay." Jungwoo said while inching his leg away from Chanhyun so he could get up. 

Lucas looked sad but he still got up anyways. 

  ღ

Ten and Doyoung had just arrived and they had brought all of their bags for the night. It was finally time for them to catch up since they hadn't spoken in a while. 

They ordered pizza and played games. Chanhyun even played a game even though he didn't understand the game. He was still having fun anyways and continued doing what he was doing.

  ღ  

"I want Lucasy." Chanhyun was being stubborn because Lucas wasn't there to help him go to sleep. Ten offered to help get Chanhyun into bed but he was unsuccessful. Ten then asked for Jungwoo to try but Chanhyun wouldn't even listen to him and that's when he said he wanted Lucas. 

Ten looked over at Jungwoo confused. 

"Why is he asking for Lucas?" Jungwoo knew he couldn't avoid the question even though he tried. 

"I'm not sure." Jungwoo acted like he was shocked about him talking about Lucas. 

Chanhyun began to tear up and mumbled stuff about he wanted Lucas to be there. 

"Has Lucas helped Chanhyun before?" Ten questioned Jungwoo.

"Uhh maybe." Jungwoo spoke softly. 

"When?" Jungwoo knew at this point he should just tell Ten. 

"The past few nights.. He's been staying over hear for a few days." Jungwoo said to Ten. 

Ten knew he couldn't stop Jungwoo from falling for Lucas. He was about to give up trying to protect Jungwoo, maybe Lucas did have the right intentions. Ten saw Jungwoo go over to the crying boy and knew what he was going to say.

Ten didn't try to stop him he knew it would be fine.

"I'm going to call him over Chanhyun just please stop crying." Jungwoo felt bad. He didn't know why Chanhyun wanted Lucas so bad. 

I can get him in bed just fine. Right?

"Really?" Chanhyun wiped his eyes to see if Jungwoo was serious. 

"Yes, I will just give him a few minutes."