ღpart tenღ

Lucas was awoken by the intercom of the plane saying. "The plane will be landing shortly." Lucas lifted his head up and saw that his head was laying against Jungwoo's who was still sleeping. He wanted to move his arm but he looked down to see Chanhyun holding on to his arm.

He looked back at Jungwoo and admired his pretty face. Jungwoo's eyes started to flutter open and he moved his head off of Lucas' shoulder, looking around trying to wake up.

"Are we almost there?" Jungwoo sleepy asked Lucas. Lucas knew if Jungwoo looked out of the window he would see that they are not far from the ground.

"Yeah. We're close to landing." Lucas then felt Chanhyun move against his chest and the child sat up and looked up at Jungwoo and Lucas to make sure they were still there.

Chanhyun loved being with them. So much more than with his parents, who cared about their work more.

Lucas put Chanhyun back in his seat so he could pick up the stuff from their seats so they could get off the plane.

Once they got off the plane they were amazed at the pretty winter decorations lighting up the whole airport.

Jungwoo was happy to finally be off the plane because ever since he woke up he has felt the need to use the restroom. He told Lucas and got him to hold his this while Chanhyun and Lucas waited on the benches watching people pass by.

"Uncle Lucasy? Do you love Jungwoo like the people love each other in the movies." Chanhyun looked at Lucas with hopeful eyes. He loved the image of them together because they were very cute.

"Why do you ask?" Lucas brought his eyes away from his phone to meet Chanhyun's gaze.

"Because I think Jungwoo likes you and I think you like him." Chanhyun didn't realize that this wasn't a matter for him to take up but he was too young to understand. 

The three were in the elevator going up to their apartment that they would be staying in. The rest of Jungwoo's family was staying here too and most of the floors had two bedrooms. 

The boys unlocked the door and had their jaws dropped on the floor. This apartment looked so expensive. Everything is white with tan detailing. Plus it had an amazing view of the city. 

"Are you paying for this Jungwoo? I don't know if I could pay you back for this! How can you afford this considering the house you live in now

"Are you paying for this Jungwoo? I don't know if I could pay you back for this! How can you afford this considering the house you live in now." Jungwoo could tell Lucas was very impressed by the place. Jungwoo was too. Even when his parents brought him places for trips there was never a place this beautiful. 

"I can't afford it but my parents can." Jungwoo answered. Sometimes having rich parents can be really nice. 

Jungwoo didn't choose to take his parents money because he felt like he didn't deserve it if he didn't work for it. He did let his parents buy the house that he normally lives in but he would pay them back one day. 

Chanhyun ran out of Lucas' arms to see the rest of the apartment. Lucas followed with the bags behind him. Jungwoo quickly texted his mother that he would be over soon to see her. 

Jungwoo brought his bags to his room and set his things down of the bed knowing he would sort it out later. 

"I'm going to see my mom, I'll be back in a while!" Jungwoo called out and walked out of the door once he heard an okay. 

He walked out into the hallway where the elevator was an clicked the up button and getting in pressing the number floor his mother told him. He looked in the elevator not shocked as the elevator looked as expensive as the rest of the building. 

Jungwoo walked to the door seeing it was already opened and he walked in. 

"Jungwoo! You're here!" Jungwoo's mother ran to her son and hugged him. Jungwoo smiled brightly and hugged her back. 

"Did you bring a friend with you? Are they here?" His mother questioned looking around. 

"I did but he's in our apartment right now unpacking our things. He also has Chanhyun." Jungwoo didn't want to say any names because his mother was not very aware of Lucas and he didn't want her to ask questions. 

"Oh okay. Hopefully, you will bring him to our Christmas dinner because we are ordering a lot of food to be eaten and we don't want it going to waste." She loves Christmas and she would always go big with every little detail when Jungwoo was growing up. 

He stayed and talked with his mother for an hour and decided he should probably get back to Chahyun and Lucas. He told his mother goodbye and left her apartment to go back to his own. 

Lucas wanted to go and explore the city and once he mentioned it, and of course, Chanhyun would agree. They couldn't stay out late but they could go out to dinner and come back in a couple of hours. 

They were walking along the sidewalk looking at the pretty buildings scattered around. The trees and flowers were beautiful. Lucas knew he had to say it. 

"This city is so beautiful.." Lucas trailed off a little looking at Jungwoo. 

"They really ar-"

"But you're still the most beautiful thing I can imagine." Lucas said cutting off Jungwoo from saying anything more. Jungwoo did not expect Lucas to say that even that is a really 'Lucas' thing to say. Jungwoo still blushed but looked in the other direction like nothing happened. 

"Look let's go eat over there. It looks like it has good food." Jungwoo began to walk off to where the shop was while holding Chanhyun's hand. Lucas followed behind knowing he would get Jungwoo one day. 

Hopefully...