ღpart threeღ

Jungwoo had finally gotten his home picked up from the night before after a good few hours. The only reason it took so long was because he decided to listen to music and get distracted by his phone every ten minutes. Ten had dropped everyone off earlier at their own houses knowing Jungwoo had to get ready for his parents coming over.

Jungwoo still had to run to the store to get food for dinner. He wondered what his parents were going to tell him because they didn't come with news often. He was excited though, he hadn't gotten to see his parents in while.

"Jungwoo, the news we came here to share with you is about your cousin." Jungwoo's mom spoke out after finishing her food.

"My sister and her husband are going out for a business trip for a few weeks, so they need you to watch Chanhyun while they are gone." Jungwoo was confused. How was he supposed to take care of a child all by himself? He had only watched his cousin for up to a week before but this time it's going to be a few weeks.

Impossible he thought.

"Why can't you watch him?" He questioned.

"Because your dad and I are going with them." His mother replied with a smile.

"We have a big plan that will require both of our companies to be there." Jungwoo was sad. He had to stay home and watch a child while his family was going on a big trip.

"Okay." He sighed out. He did want to see his cousin, but he used to go on business trips with his parents and he found it very fun to explore new places and he wanted to do that now.

He saw his parents done eating and started to clean up the dishes so he wouldn't have to worry about them later. His mom also volunteered to clean up dishes so she could talk with her son some more.

The doorbell rang so Jungwoo excused himself from the kitchen and answered the door.

"Are you busy?" He opened the door to see Lucas and rolled his eyes, it's always the same question.

"Who's here?" Jungwoo's parents asked Jungwoo from behind the door. Jungwoo opened the door so his parents could see.

"It's just my friend Lucas."

His parents began to make their way to the door seeing as he had someone else to deal with but didn't move without Jungwoo's mom giving her son a hug.

"We are going to leave Jungwoo. Don't forget about your cousin next week though!" And with that, his parents left.

Jungwoo moved to the door and locked the door. Now that his parents were gone he wanted to relax and watch a movie, but then he realized Lucas was still there.

"Why were your parents here?" Lucas started walking to the living room knowing they were most likely going to hang out in there and he plopped himself onto the couch.

"It turns out I have to watch my baby cousin for a week." Jungwoo turned on the tv after grabbing the remote off the table and started looking through Netflix for a movie to watch.