ღpart fiveღ

"Channie~! Dinner is ready-" Jungwoo walked into the living room seeing that Chanhyun was on his phone. He thought he could trust the small being to stay on the couch and watch the show but apparently, that was too much to ask.

Jungwoo rushed over to where his cousin was to see that he was playing games on his phone. He took his phone back immediately. He hoped Chanhyun didn't do anything else on his phone but what could he have done anyway?

"Why were you on my phone??" He asked him not noticing the little tears in Chanhyun's eyes. He just wanted to finish the level he worked so hard to get to.

"Let's just go eat dinner then you can finish it later." Jungwoo picked the boy up and brought him to the dinner table.

Jungwoo and Chanhyun were finishing up their dinner when they both heard the doorbell ring.

Who could that be at this hour? Jungwoo thought.  He got out of his chair and went to the door.  He tried looking out of the window carefully before he opened the door. He wanted to make sure it wasn't someone evil at the door. 

It was Lucas.

Jungwoo's heart jumped a beat. He was not expecting Lucas to show up at his house. Why was he here? 

Lucas looked through the door to see if anyone was there even though he would still come in. He saw a small child come running over to Jungwoo with messy fingers. 

"Since when do you have a child?" Lucas asked with a shocked face.

"He's not mine, it's my aunt and uncles." Jungwoo rolled his eyes.

Lucas remembered when he came over last time his parents were there and Jungwoo said he would have to watch his cousin. 

"Oh right." Lucas thought for a second. "I can help!"

Jungwoo picked up Chanhyun and started walking to the kitchen.

"No, you can't. You wouldn't even know where to start." He set down the boy in his chair and started cleaning up the dishes.

"Who is he?" Chanhyun looked over at Lucas trying to figure out something about him that was familiar.

"This is Lucas he is my friend." Chanhyun knew where he had seen him before but kept it to himself for right now. Jungwoo was still hoping Chanhyun wouldn't mention anything about the Instagram picture. 

"Boyfriend?" Lucas went over to the child like he was the smartest kid there was. 

"Ye-" He got cut off by a blushing Jungwoo. 

"No. Not. No. He is not so stop right there." Jungwoo sounded mad but it was just a facade to hide his shyness. 

Jungwoo was done in the kitchen so he picked up Chanhyun so he could get him in his night clothes. 

"Jungwoo is no fun." Chanhyun said with a very visible pout. Jungwoo's back was to Lucas but Chanhyun was facing Lucas. 

"You're right, he needs ice cream to cheer up!" Lucas said to the boy getting on his good side. 

Never mention sweets to a little child because then they won't stop asking until they get it. Jungwoo ended up turning around shushing Lucas before he could say anything more. 

"Yes yes! Ice cream!" Chanhyun was now wiggling around in Jungwoo's arm's. 

"No ice cream." Jungwoo said. 

"Let's get ice cream I will drive." Chanhyun got out of Jungwoo's grip and ran to Lucas with grabby hands.

"Come on lets go Jungwoo." Lucas encouraged Jungwoo and he gave in before he could even say why not.