ღpart sixღ

Jungwoo drove the car while Lucas sat in the passenger seat and Chanhyun in the back with his little seat. On the way, they were singing to Latata by (G)I-dle with the neighboring cars at stop lights staring awkwardly at them. It didn't matter the songs a bop and they were having fun.

Once they walked in they were greeted by Sicheng one of the owners of the ice cream shop. He owned it along with his husband Yuta. They were a sweet couple and everyone around them could tell how in love they were. Especially Yuta he loved being next to Sicheng all the time.

"Hi, welcome back Jungwoo!" Sicheng greeted them from behind the counter. There weren't very many people in the in the shop so they didn't mind being friendly since no one would really care.

Chanhyun ran up to the counter past Sicheng. He was looking for his favorite. Cookie Dough. This was the point to his mission, to obtain the ice cream.

"Chanhyun, calm down the ice cream isn't going anywhere." Jungwoo laughed at the small being. 

"You never know.." Lucas said quietly from behind Jungwoo which made Jungwoo jump since he didn't know he was there. Lucas then followed behind Chanhyun to look at what flavors of ice cream were offered. 

After talking with Sicheng for a little bit Jungwoo caught up with Chanhyun and Lucas who had already ordered. Jungwoo ordered his ice cream and was about to pay when Lucas interrupted.

"I'll pay if.." Lucas paused. 

"If what?" Jungwoo looked at him like he was going to say something stupid. 

"If you kiss me." Lucas looked down at Jungwoo like he had a chance. 

Jungwoo thought about it but then shoved the thought away far from his head. He could never do that. 

"No. It's fine I'll just pay." Jungwoo said.

"Well, I already paid anyways. You just made it no fun." Lucas said disappointedly. 

Chanhyun ran over to the chair to go sit in it to eat his ice cream but he found out he was too small to get in it. Lucas came over to Chanhyun to help him up and placed Chanhyun's ice cream on the table neatly for him to eat. Jungwoo looked at his crush and his cousin and it only made Jungwoo like Lucas even more.

 He sat down next to Chanhyun and across from Lucas. This moment made him oddly happy. 

Everyone was enjoying their ice cream when Lucas spoke up. 

"I saw the comment you posted under my recent post." He said with a smile on his face.

Jungwoo was confused. He never left a comment on his post, he only liked it. He didn't leave his phone anywhere except when he went to go make dinner. 

He left his phone,

With Chanhyun...

Jungwoo thinks he knows what happened.

"What did I comment?" He eyed Chanhyun who was gobbling up his ice cream. He then moved his eyes to Lucas.

Lucas smirked at Jungwoo. "My flirting with you finally paid off!"

"What did I even say?" Jungwoo started to get nervous about what he supposedly said. 

"You said that you wanted him to come over because he was so hot." Chanhyun said like nothing was wrong. 

"You told Chanhyun about me?" Lucas was shocked and he didn't even catch on that it probably wasn't Jungwoo who sent that message. 

At least Lucas didn't notice that Chanhyun said Lucas was a hot guy.

"You even told him I was hot?" At least he hoped that he didn't hear it.

"It's a misunderstanding!" Jungwoo didn't know how to explain. "I went to go make dinner and Chanhyun went on my phone." 

Chanhyun knew he was caught so he might as well admit to it. "I was only delivering the message that was coming from your eyes." 

Jungwoo's cheeks flushed. It may have been true, but Chanhyun didn't have to do that.

"The point is I didn't mean it so just drop it." He tried to change the topic before anything more could be said.