Intro

Issaquah's POV

"We are over Issquah!" The blonde haired girl shouted at me.

"Really? Just because I don't want to fuck you, you call things off?!" I shouted back. I couldn't believe this girl.

"Yes. I thought that since you are the son of a feared gang leader you would want to fuck me but never mind!" She sneered. Well, i bet this was more out of embarrassment or disappointment now.

"Sorry I wasn't raised to be a fucking whore like you were!" I snapped. My head snapped to the side before i turned to yank the door open.

She scoffed and walked out. I slammed the door shut and rubbed my cheek where she slapped me. It wasn't easy being me. Hottest guy in school and I won't fuck a girl until I find the one. It isn't easy.

17 years old and the only guy in my school who I can trust is my best friend Dean. He understands what I'm going through. Trying to find the perfect girl.

Mom and dad are always happy. When ever they have an arguement dad finds a way to fix it in thirty minutes at least. He loves mom like she is the only girl alive. I know he loves us but mom is his everything. She was gone a week since another gang took her and he was a mess. I had to help him run the gang.

"Issac!"

"Yeah dad?"

"Can you come here?"

"Yeah."

I walked upstairs to my dad's office and walked in where he sat with his hair a mess.

"Another girl?"

"Yeah. This time with a slap."

"Why did she leave you?"

"Cause she thought since I'm the son of the most feared gang leader on the planet I would fuck her not long after being with her. So I'm not living up to her expectations since you guys didn't raise me to be a whore."

"Issaquah, I know you want the right one but you need to clear your head."

"I know dad but, I just want to have what you and mom have. It's something real."

"I know but you also have a lot going on. You are holding a reputation as the hottest guy in the town and every girl wants you because of it."

"I never asked for it. I just asked for something real like you and mom."

"I understand that. Do you want to know a secret about me and your mom?"

"Sure."

"We used to hate each other. Well she hated me for a while. It took me a while to get her to like me. From 3rd grade all the way to when I was out of high school. She liked me when she was a freshman as her brother would put it but she denied it for a long time."

"I would have never guessed that. I remember what I saw one night when I was six. The night mom woke up screaming. I walked to your room and looked in and watched as you calmed her down. Ever since then I have wanted something like that."

"I'll make you a deal. And me and your mom talked about it so you don't have to worry about telling her much. Just worry about Lisa."

"Okay what is it."

"I can send you to the vacation house to live there for a while, to clear your head and all. But you have to promise to call your mother and sister every night. Those weren't my words they were your mother's."

"It sounds like a plan. When will I leave?"

"Two days from now. And please be careful. Me and the airport have a understanding so you can take your gun."

"Thanks dad. You're the best."

"I know."

I got up and gave him a hug before walking out. I ran into my little sister, yes little since I'm older by four minutes.

"Hey Alisa, I need to talk to you."

"Okay."

We walked to her room and I sat on her bed while she stood in front of me.

"So in two days I leave for California. Dad is sending me there long enough to clear my head so maybe I can quit having a different girl each week."

"It sounds like a great idea but you have to call me every night. I need to know my big bro is okay."

"You can count on it."

"Zachary! Nicole! Twins!"

"Uncle Mitch!"

Me and Lisa ran downstairs and tackled our uncle and aunt in a hug.

"Guys guess what."

"What."

"Issaquah is leaving me to go to California."

"Why."

"So he can clear his mind. Me and Nicky agreed that he needs to clear his mind. This is another break up earlier today."

"The bitch slapped me."

"Damn."

I went and hugged Austin since we are pretty close he kniws everything. His little sister, Kaylee came up and gave me a hug.

"How old are you again Kay?"

"11 silly. You were at my birthday."

"I know I still can't believe you are that old."

"Will you be back before my 12th birthday Issac?"

"Of course I will sweetheart."

She smiled up at me before going and hugging my mom and dad.

"So Issac can I talk to you in your room?"

"Sure thing."

Me and Austin went upstairs and into my room. I grabbed a suit case and started packing some stuff.

"When are you leaving and why did the girl leave you?"

"I leave in two days and she left me cause I didn't want to fuck her."

"That's screwed up."

"Tell me about it. The fucking bitch slapped me."

"You don't seem so sad."

"Cause she never really loved me. Just my reputation, money and the fact I'm my father's son."

"That's fucked up man."

"Maybe I can find the right girl in California. No one knows me that well and I'll just be another hot guy."

"You will also be around the sexy beach girls."

"You have a beach girl dude."

"But she's visiting her aunt and uncle in New York. I'm lonely man."

"So at least your sister isn't with your best friend."

"She's to young to be with him."

"Mine not. Dean is here almost everyday. She is the happiest girl ever."

"Issac!"

"There's Dean."

He walked up and saw me packing.

"You're a lucky son of a bitch. I've always wanted to go to California."

"Maybe some other time but I need you here to protect Lisa."

"Just because I'm you right hand man and with your sister doesn't mean I awlays listen to you."

"But you love Alisa too much to leave her unprotected. Hell you freak out when you guys are in public and there are a lot of guys and she is out of your sight."

"You will understand when you find your girl."

"Yeah."

I finished packing and set my stuff by the door.

"Two more days and I'll be ing California."

"Luckily it's summer."

"Yeah. Luckily."