A wedding to plan and A kid on the way

Issaquah's POV

I woke up to Kimberly emptying her stomach like I have been for the past two weeks. I got up and did our usual routine only I stopped her from goung back to bed.

"What are you doing Issac?"

"Get dressed."

"Why?"

"You'll find out."

I put a shirt on that would look okay with my shorts. I put my shoes on and waited for Kimberly to finish. Once she came out I grabbed her hand and led her down to my car. It was 4 in the morning and I wasn't in the mood to drive but I had to know what was going on with Kimberly.

When we got there Kimberly's head snapped to me in shock.

"What are we doing at the hospital?"

"Principessa, I'm worried. Just let them make sure that you are okay."

"Fine."

We got out and walked in. While I talked to the woman Kimberly sat in a chair looking super nervous. After what felt like forever I was able to sit down and wait for us to get called back. I was half asleep when they called our name. I woke up and got up with Kimberly and followed her back there. Once we were in the room I fell asleep in the chair. The doctor woke me up and looked at both me and Kimberly.

"Congratulations you two."

"What are you talking about?"

"You're gonna have a baby."

With that he walked out and I was left sitting in a chair trying to wrap my brain around it.

"Issac, are you okay?"

I didn't say anything. Did he seriously say I'm going to be a dad?

"Issac, please say something."

I got up and walked to the door and stopped him.

"How can I help you?"

"Is she really pregnant?"

"The test results say she is."

I smiled and ran back in and pressed my lips to hers. She pulled away and ran her hand through my hair.

"I can't believe I'm going to be a dad."

"So you're happy and you want the baby?"

"Of course. It's our child Kimberly."

She smiled and wrapped her arms around me. I carried her out of the hospital and to the car where I sat her in the seat. I got in and kissed her again before I drove back home. I grabbed Kimberly's hand and kissed the back of it before setting our hands on my leg.

******

"Issaquah!"

I groaned and pulled Kimberly to me and tried to ignore the voice of my cousin's wife. The door opened and a loud scream was heard. Jake ran in and laughed at his wife's scared expression which woke me up. I looked down and saw the covers at my waist while they covered Kimberly up to her neck where you can still see the hickeys I left from an extremely heated kiss.

"Did you really go at it last night Issac?"

I looked at Austin and Jake and smirked.

"Not as far as I would have gone."

"Wait. What the hell is that supposed to mean?"

I smiled and woke Kimberly up with a soft kiss and had her sit up with my shirt on. She looked at everyone before laying her head on my chest.