ice cream dates

Issaquah's POV

While we were walking I saw the captain of the football team. Me being the captain of the basketball team is a plus for me. Most of the time the captian of the football team and the captain of the basketball team are great friends, but not us. We hate each other.

"Ron."

"Issac."

"What are you doing here?"

"Obviously getting ice cream. Who's this pretty lady?"

I pulled Kimberly closer to me but she tried to hide behind me.

"Leave her alone."

"Oh is this your new girl that I heard about?"

"How would you hear about her?"

"I follow Austin's girl and I saw a picture of you and this slut asleep that one morning."

When he called her a slut I took no time in punching him, sending him to the ground. Kimberly gasped and I wrapped my arm around her.

"Don't call my girl a slut when she isn't. Now you can go back to your girl b oh wait you just have sluts."

"At least I can keep a girl longer than a week."

"You can't keep onr longer than a month."

"It's better than you."

"No cause I've been with my girl for a little over 2 months now."

To say he was shocked would be a understatement. Kimberly looked at him and then kicked him where the sun don't shine.

"That's for calling me a slut."

I pulled her back and guided her in a different direction.

"What's with the hatred between you two?"

"I've hated him for years. He used to bully my sister and I never got over it."

"Oh."

"Dean maybe the quarterback on the football team but he is the only one I can stand. The rest just follow Ron's lead."

"What are you getting at?"

"When we start school, you might see many fights between a basketball player and a football player, it's because I'm captain of the basketball team and since we hate each other the teams hate each other. But he may loose his spot as captain since Dean has been working hard. Hell the dude could get kicked off the team cause the coach likes to have peace between the basketball team and the football team."

"I hope he gets kicked off."

"I could always work some magic and get him kicked off."

"How?"

"I have a sister who can make it look like I have a bruise and I can go to the football coach and tell him it was all Ron. But there's always just talking to the coach without the black eye though."

"I like the idea of you not having a black eye."

"Me too."

"Issac!"

"Joseph!"

He ran up and did our handshake before walking with us.

"Why was Ron on the ground groaning in pain? What did he do?"

"I put him in place with help from my girlfriend."

"Who is she?"

I pointed over to Kimberly and he smiled.