Scorpius Vs. Eteru

This has been requested by Hans4475. Hope you like it.

Scorpius is actually very fun to draw and very unique I'll give you that

Scorpius is actually very fun to draw and very unique I'll give you that. And here is a foreshadowing on something that I've been working on. Well me and my family.

We've have thought of this for like eons and have outlined each background on each character and they will come soon

We've have thought of this for like eons and have outlined each background on each character and they will come soon. But it won't come in the ways that you expect. I'm talking to you especially whitewolf49. I guarantee you that these characters will instantly grip you into their lore and lives. I'll give you some trivia. Their name is the Canis Lupismentals. That right there is their mark/ insignia or whatever you want to call it. They are very powerful in either magic or skills and have mastered the art of Astral Forms so much that they can turn into them, but they have been in ruin for some time. The only survivors were the children. Right now they have been enhancing, upgrading, improving to finally make a return. The have been known to be found in small groups or alone. The one and only of royal kin are the most powerful. The trio consisting of the oldest brother who is 18 and the twins, who the eldest is a girl and youngest a boy 14 years old. They have tried to search for others yet the search has been fruitless. And that is all I'll give you so you can suffer and make countless theories and predictions. Oh how I love it when cliffhangers are done to others. Anyway ciao.