UPCOMING CHARACTERS - Mak and his Underlings

I AM NOT DEAD!!! Sorry I was at a super long hiatus and laziness and schoolwork hit me like a frying pan to the face. Anyway, the characters here were overdue since June and have finished them now (DONT JUDGE ME! /_\). Oh and also I'm gonna try something new in describing the characters if that's alright. So anyway let's get on with the show!

 So anyway let's get on with the show!

Mak

"History is filled with victors whose lies influence the future generations. Men and women who were inspirational leaders are branded as terrorists. Simple good samaritans are labeled as treasonous spies. Because, to do anything, it takes the will of a single man."

A creative and dangerous foe to entangle with as he wields a number of space-time powers at his disposal, some which are somehow stolen from the Tachiagaru's archives. Mak is part of the Sons of Sodai crime syndicate and a very high ranking one. Mak leads five disciples in his missions that either relate to his work or his vendetta. Nobody knows why, but Mak harbors a deep hatred towards the Tachiagarus and was responsible for a bloody massacre, the same one where the original Sodai leader was assumed missing. Mak was only leader of the Sodais for a few days until Isan Sodai mercilessly defeated him with an unknown type of power that somehow countered his space-time magic. Nobody knows how Mak looks like underneath his mask and robes, but it's confirmed that he is a feline. For those who don't know, the kanji writing on his mask mean "God".

Abilities:

Kamui - Become weightless and phase through anything, although cannot attack anything while using this ability.

Vortex - Create a black hole in its right eye and suck anything at its will. Items sucked through the black hole are transported to a private plane of existence of the user. Create a white hole to take anything out of the plane. Can also be used by the self of the user to teleport to any place of its own choosing, including the its private plane of existence.

Erase - Create a green liquid that surrounds the user's hands that once swung leaves a trail of floating liquid that quickly "erases" the space within the liquid. Anything that's within the liquid are quickly "erased". Items that are "erased" cannot be recovered never again. Any space that is "erased" is "sewn back together" by "teleporting" anything near its vicinity together.

Bite the Dust - A failsafe that, if anyone who knows the user's true identity, are erased from existence and time is reversed by 1 hour. If in that timeline the victim doesn't learn the user's name, they are immune to erasure, but cannot relearn the user's identity. The location of this failsafe is unknown.

 The location of this failsafe is unknown