The Royal Family

Sorry if I've been inactive in my books but seriously you have to think it hard to create juicy chapters and with my long chapters it's bound to take a while, but here you are: The Royal Family. P.S. I know I already did Reba but this is an all-body photo, seeing everywhere. And also olí know that I haven't done Rockerus or Leo or anybody else besides Ajis but that's how my mind (and procrastination) works. Anyway I'm getting sidetracked but here you go!

As a little heads up Leo is doing the empire's galactic salute, which holds his thumb and two fingers over his heart, meaning "Cut my heart of respect becomes extinct

As a little heads up Leo is doing the empire's galactic salute, which holds his thumb and two fingers over his heart, meaning "Cut my heart of respect becomes extinct." Of course y'all didn't expect Reba to be this smol of a bean (sorry sometimes I like to talk like that) but she is also dangerous. Rockerus has his trademark (well trademark in my head) blind scars, but you can only see one, and he has a sash and metal band that distinguishes him as the emperor, and he has his double-bladed fire sword (damn I forgot its name in my book, or I think I did write its name) that murdered many people. Anyway that's all mavericks and if you have any questions concerning my CL book just let me know.