NEW CHARACTERS: THE SODAIS PART 2

Sorry if I'm focusing more on these guys but I just made them very unique that I grew attached to them. Ehem, onward!

Today's character is Isan Sodai, the pride of Hakai. Why? Because she retained both her parents' powers to the max and is able to combine them to create deadly powers. After their disappearances, she inherited the position of leader of the criminal organization The Sons of Sodai. She is of few words (almost none) and not to be messed with. She is very ruthless and would never pass an opportunity to kill. Although she keeps her identity a secret so she dons a mask and takes on the alter-ego of The End. Isan uses her alter-ego whenever she goes to do field work away from the safety of a secret location (and she loves field work). Normally she completes any vendettas agains opposing criminal organizations or for the fun of it. She can even go against a large number of opponents at a time, using her ice and fire powers to keep herself from overheating or freezing. Although ruthless and loving to spill blood, she is civilized in fights and never plays dirty.

 Although ruthless and loving to spill blood, she is civilized in fights and never plays dirty

And this is her dreaded The End mask