NEW CHARACTERS: THE SODAIS PART 1

If any of you have read my book or of whitewolf49 you are acquainted with the fiery arctic fox Bazookanine. But there is something deeper from his past that he wishes he could forget: his family. His family was only created for one thing and that one thing was for power. His father Hakai Suru Sodai, a fire shadow wolf, was the boss of a large and most famous crime syndicate called The Sons of Sodai. He wanted to leave a powerful legacy and wanted children of his own that would continue the family-business, maybe even enhance it. He then married an Arctic Fox Nige Rarenai who had the powers of ice solely for the purpose as fire and ice powers mixed together could create the ultimate offspring. But that marriage wasn't a happy one, but a more abusive one. Not moments wasted away the first litter came only one year after they were married. Some of the offspring had great powers but it did not appease Hakai. In the second year came the second litter, not many were very powerful so he then decided to have yet another litter. The third and final litter finally satisfied him as his daughter Isan could use both ice and fire at 100% and create power combos none have ever seen. Hakai then chose her to be his successor and favorited her over everyone else, but still gave harsh training to everyone. Few years later Nige threw boiling water to the face of Isan and not long after that Nige arrived at the hospital with several bone fractures and with much blood loss due to Hakai's fury. Whether she did it accidentally or on purpose, it led to all the children except Isan to erase their father from their lives. This led to all be put on room arrest and would be mercilessly punished by their father if they left their rooms. It stayed like that for a few years until their father mysteriously disappeared and their mother could not say anything about it before herself disappear also. Each Sodai then went their own separate ways: some stayed together and bought a new home, some changed their identities while others became villains or bounty hunters and far fewer became Skylanders.

The first Sodai that is of particular interest is Kota Sodai, later renamed himself as Kaso Sodai. He is the eldest of all as he is the first born from the first litter. His powers consisted of his iconic powerful ice blue fire that burned hotter than normal fire to the point where it cremated others, hence the name Kaso. After his parents' disappearance he strayed into the path of villainy and started to form a sadistic personality from destroying buildings and lives. He then changed his look with a patchwork face, arms, feet and eyes to complete his cruel image.

 He then changed his look with a patchwork face, arms, feet and eyes to complete his cruel image