The Faculty of the Academy - My Own Characters

Howdy y'all! Back for more? Admit it you missed me. Oh and also I'm disappointed that none of y'all told me that I missed writing the elements on my characters on the previous chapter. But anyway, here are some more spicy characters!

 But anyway, here are some more spicy characters!

Tosho

"I'm an army of one."

The man, the myth, and everyone's father! Tosho is a cold but also soft hearted husky who seen some shit, even a succubus queen who wanted an army of her own powerful offspring. Even though he is in his 30s, he acts like a dad to every young person, especially students. He normally teaches about anything and is quite flexible. He wears a tactical mask with a built-in smart visor which highlights targets and allies and can also determine their emotional state and powers he already listed. He equips himself with an auto-crossbow that contains special serum that can both heal allies or poison foes. Tosho was an adventurer who traveled everywhere and made quite a few friends and pissed off a lot of foes. In these adventures he met Kusatta, for a while they were "close" close, and Armazi, who were very awkward with "that one situation" with the Queen from earlier. One of the few reasons he signed up to be an Academy teacher is that he likes children, but couldn't have any of his own because that was what the Queen wanted from him and Armazi. Right now he is the only teacher that can put up with the constant bullshit life yeets at him. (Soldier 76 from Overwatch inspired me for this character!)

Abilities:

Element: Water

Ice Cascade - Summon jagged ice crystals that pierce into the enemies from above.

Snow Blast - Bend snow together to create a temporary ice bomb that explodes on impact.

Tactical Mask - Lock into enemies that are highlighted in his visor. Highlight enemies with Magic Chill through walls.

Magic Chill - Any enemies that are hit by any of Tosho's ice take damage over time for a minute.

Armazi

"I'm a simple cat, if I control gravity I make it my bitch."