Sirin Usaqim

Since whitewolf49 had trouble making Sirin I took it upon myself to create it. Here she is the incarnation of the Darkness.

 Here she is the incarnation of the Darkness

And here are her signature tonfas. And yes those are engravings. This is just the right tonfa (since I didn't think drawing the left one was necessary)

 This is just the right tonfa (since I didn't think drawing the left one was necessary)

Her powers are powerful ones, especially her ability Dark Aura. She creates an aura surrounding her with a liquid like movement going around her. The colors are a very dark inner light that barely any light escapes it with a purple exterior. This makes Sirin immune to fatigue and wounds and no matter what type of damage inflicted on her it will bounce back to the opponent. Even if some try to avoid her, they will not hide for long. The aura gives her heightened senses and speed and she is able to give this aura to others. She can create Darkness bombs that impair and blind does and she is able to teleport via shadows and other dark places. Her blades contain a type of poison that does not allow wounds to heal ever unless she heals them herself. She is able to summon some shadow minions to stall for time. She is able to steal energy and health from others and transfer them to her allies. She  is able to give everyone the ability Cycle of Pain, which gives everyone increased resistance for every type damage they receive. And finally give one the power Call of the Void, which gives that person supernatural powers and abilities for a small limited amount of time. She is also able to create short range portals by slicing her tonfas to a perfect X.

Well that's all I can give you right now so until next time.