Is It Done?

*Raven's POV*

It was passed a week so I think that I'm ok from now on. Still, I feel something is different. I was feeling something this morning. I don't know what, but it was something for sure.

I remember that , that girl said that she's gonna come after a week. I guess she forgot. I hope so. I'm not in the mood for visitors.

"Hey Rae?" Knocked and said a soft voice. Beast Boy.
"Yeah?" I opened the door to face him and he immediatly pulled me in a hug.
"It passed the week. And you didn't explode! Right?" He said kinda hopeful for no reason
"As you can see , yes" I smile at him and I gasped at that.
"What? What's wrong?" He asked confused
"Well...nothing exploded...it's...wierd "

*knock knock* I suppose it's her again.
I got to the door.

"Yes?"
"Oh good. You're alive! So you did it?" She asked me calmly
"Yes. Anything else?"
"Nope. Just checking. It was my job after all. I should go now. Have a good life from now on!" She was about to walk away but I stopped her.
"What do you mean by 'have a good life from now on'?" I raised my eyebrow
"Well now that you showed emotions, you won't blow anything up anymore. Just when you're angry. Got it?"
"Yeah..." I was trailed off.
"What's wrong?" She asked turning to me
"Now I can.... feel." I smiled at that and jumped up of happiness.
"Whoa. Looks like someone's happy" she smiled and left

I got back in the tower with a smile and Beast Boy seemed like ge was about to explode.

"So?" He asked worried
"Now I can.... feel!" I said and jumped to hug him and he quickly hugged me back and I felt like I was...protected...this is wierd enough.
I let go....

But he didn't.

I felt that he was so happy about it that he didn't want to let go. So he hugged me tighter and he smiled in my shoulder.
"Gar, you ok?" I asked in a worried tone
"Yes...very good" he let go and smiled at me
"Come on, let's tell the others" he said dragging me by my hand
"You know that I can walk by myself right?" I giggled at him but he chuckled and nodded.
"Then?" I continued.

He turned to face me and stopped right there.
"Maybe I like to hold you" he smiled and continued to hold me and walk.
I blushed at that comment and I kept it like that until we got to the common room.

"Yo guys, Raven from now on can show emotions!" He screamed so loud I think the whole city heard him and I laughed at that
"Ohh glorious! We shall celebrate!" Clapped Star
"Umm no" I said and their faces saddened "ok fine..." and they lit up. These guys...
"Alrightt! Who wants waffles?" Asked Cyborg and I raised my hand quick
"Ok! Let's do this!"

While Cyborg made waffles we were choosing a movie and we chose...horror. Ugh why does it always have to be horror! Nevermind.

The movie started and we were sitting next to eachother. I mean, me and Beast Boy. Just because he insisted to sit here.

I swear I feel that he put his hand around me. He just wants to be romantic doesn't he? Well let's give him romantic.
I rest my head on his shoulder and my hand on his chest. Darn it. I'm falling for him. That's it. Ugh...well ok then. He looked at me and smiled  then he held me closer to him.

By some time I fell asleep on him.

*Beast Boy's POV*

She fell asleep on me. She's so cute when she's asleep. The others nodded at me, meaning to take her to her room and then the rest of us go to sleep.

I pick her up bridal style and got to her room. Placed her easy on the bed and she was just gripping my shirt and smiling. That was sweet. I got with her in bed and she was still gripping my shirt so I hugged her and fell asleep.

See Rae Rae? You fell for the green, annoying dork that you said you will never like. I love you.

-
-
Wasn't this sweet? I know it's short but...I have to study for tomorrow.
Love❤❤🖤🖤