ONCE IN A WHILE...

Thank you for voting😊

Khanna came and gave the bike keys to shivaay.

Then shivaay and annika went outside and they saw the bike,for a minute annika was astonished to see her dream bike standing at the corner of the road, it was an RE.

She started jumping in excitement and asked shivaay to teach her to drive  it . With no other option shivaay agreed. She sat at the front and shivaay sat at the back of her and he held the handle along with her's such that both of their hands were attatched to each other.

At first she was not able to balance ,but after several turns she was able make it.Like this they were riding in an empty road.

At one point annika started to feel some hot breath near her cheeks and that is when she realized that shivaay's chin was fixed on her shoulder and their hands were entangled with each other.In other words both of them were sticking together .His hot breath near her neck was creating shivers down her spine .She had never been this close to him.But shivaay was fully focused on driving and he was continuously instructing her so he was unaware of his position.Now annika couldn't concentrate on the road his each breath fanning her neck were creating new emotions in her.With each passing minute she was feeling more delicate and at one point she couldn't control the bike and she twisted the accelerator fastly....

S-annika ...annika...kya kar rahi ho annika?(he couldn't figure out what she was upto and he also lost his control on the bike)

And the bike fastly went and hit a scooty which was parked in the corner and the scooty fell down and it was slightly damaged near the silencer.As soon as annika saw this she immediately got down from the bike and ran ,shivaay didn't know what she was doing.He then turned and saw a fat lady hurriedly approaching him ,in no time he could react the lady came and started shouting at him claiming that it was her scooty.Shivaay tried to explain her but the lady was not ready to listen to him.

Annika was watching all this hiding behind a tree.After some time the lady held his collar    and started badmouthing him.Watching this annika ran to him at once...

A-aunty ...aunty...leave him aunty...mein aapko paise deti hoon, scooty teek karne ke liye.
And that is when the lady paused and looked at annika...
L-tum kaun ho ?
A-mein inki friend hoon aunty ,mein aapko paise deti hoon(and she took the wallet from shivaay and gave the money to the lady )

The lady took the money from her and went from there not before glaring at shivaay angrily.
Annika returned the wallet to him and looked at him...

S-sab tuumhari waja se huwa annika .
A-chodiye na meine problem ko solve bhi kiya na ,What is the use of being a business man haa?
S-Annika...(with grumpy face)
A-teek hai chodiye ,hattiye muje baitna hai.
S-annika no ...I had enough for today .You sit at the back common.

With no further arguments she silently sat behind him.But she was really fed up as he was driving very slowly even in that empty road...

A-shivaay ...isse acha hum walk kar ke gar jaa sakte hain.
S-it's not safe to ride fastly annika ,tumne deka naa kya huwa kuch der pehle.
A-ab tho saamne koi gaadi nahi hai na shivaay.

And she started to tease him that he was being scared to drive fastly.Shivaay couldn't take this anymore so he instantly rised to full speed and annika was not able to balance herself...
A-shivaay plsss muje dar lag raha hai plss.
S-you wanted it(he said with a smirk and increased the speed further more)

Annika could not take this anymore and she immediately encircled her hands around his abdomen and laid her head on his back with her eyes tightly closed as she was really scared.

The second she held shivaay like that ,he was in another land all these things were completely new to him.Actually it's been quite long since he rode in bike as he always preferred car but now that was not the problem ,the girl behind him is bringing out a lava of feelings in him .She was literally hugging him from the back with her hands encircling around his abdomen.He didn't even knew whether he was on the right way home but soon he realized that he was roaming in the same road for a long time.He laughed at himself for a minute.I don't know what all I'm going to do due to this girl (he thought)

And then he somehow managed to reach OM.But still annika was in the same position ...
S-annika ...annika hum aagaye annika.
And she slowly opened her eyes and sighed in relief after she realized that she was at home.
A-happa...shivaay aap bhi na ,itna tez kaun drive kartha hai haa(she made a cute angry face)
Shivaay didn't reply instead he was smiling at her contentedly.
A-shivaay mein aapse baath kar rahi hoon aur aap ...
But now also shivaay didn't tell anything .His smile was only growing wider and wider with her each argument...
A-chodiye ,aapse kuch nahi ho sakta .Muje neendh aarahi hai mein chalthi hoon.
Saying this she went from there but shivaay was still living in that moment so he didn't even get down from the bike but his eyes fixed on her till she was away from his sight.

Then he got down from the bike not before hugging it.He was not a man who does all these things but now he was actually changing .His excitement when she was near,the shyness when she held him,everything was very new to him as these silly feelings were never The Shivaay Singh Oberoi's cup of tea.

That night sleep was away from his eyes as she was fully filled in his thoughts.

The next day priyanka and annika were selecting the outfits for priyanka's sangeet in the living room and shivaay was working on his laptop ,as usuall annika was teasing prinku.At one point priyanka started teasing annika that one day she will also face all these situations during her marriage ...
P-annika tum dekko naa ek din aayega jab tum phasogi meri jaisi .You will also get married one day ,you will also have a prince charming,you will also be blushing like me one day thinking about your would be husband ,you will also go through all these teasings on that day annika just wait and watch.(she said this and went from there to try an outfit)

Suddenly annika heared a noise( like something broke)she turned the other side and she was shocked to see that shivaay had broken the glass on his hand (by crushing it )and his hand was bleeding badly.

She immediately ran to him and shouted at him for being careless .Without wasting a second she came with a first aid box and held his hand and started tending to his wound.He was staring at her ,her eyes clearly told him how much concerned she was .The point that all her concern was for him made him forget all his pain ...
A-dard ho raha hai kya(while cleaning with cotton )(with full care in her eyes)
He just nodded negatively to that .Then she blew around his wound and dressed it.

All this time shivaay's sight never turned away from her.He loved the fact that she cared for him .And at that instant he thought he could tolerate 1000 more wounds like these if she is there to tend it.But now there was a question in his mind why did he break the glass,as he knew he did it as he couldn't bear what priyanka was telling.He didn't want to think of it now because he was happy as for now as she was with him...

Distance means nothing when someone means everything❤

Plss vote and comment if you like my story 😊